Three Little Words- Raphael

"I could take you with my hands behind my back!" I boasted as I smirked at Raph. He racked the weights and sat up on the bench with a raised 'brow'.

"Oh really?"

I nodded confidently, though I knew he'd be able to pin me in five seconds flat.

"I'd like to see you try," he stood up and rolled his shoulders challengingly.

I knew I was in for it, but strutted over to the mat in the center of the dojo, turning on my heel to face him.

He smirked, facing me and lowering into a stance. I didn't know what else to do, so I just stood there, my fists clenched, waiting for him to begin the sparring.

He chuckled. "Well? Aren't you gonna make the first move, Miss Take-You-With-My-Hands-Behind-My-Back?"

I snorted and leapt toward him, trying to punch him, but suddenly he wasn't there. I frowned whipping my head side to side, but he'd vanished.

I was about to walk out of the dojo when a leaf floated down from the tree I was standing under. I looked up right as Raph jumped down and pinned to the ground.

"Hey!" I protested, "That's not fair! That wasn't a real fight..."

He shrugged. "I don't remember you saying I couldn't use stealth..."

My brow furrowed, and I felt appearance flicker to my second form, making Raph's gaze waver. I managed to push him off, returning to my normal form and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Still not fair," I muttered, "You're a ninja..."

"Which means I can do this," he smirked, and I drowned in confusion-- until I found myself pinned under him once more.

I couldn't help the small laugh that escaped me, as I looked up at Raph. Electric green met e/c.

"I love you."

At first I thought I'd imagined it.

"...What?"

He chuckled, kissing me softly. "You heard me..."

Then the grin cracked open on my face. I was sure all my teeth were showing as I smiled, kissing him. "I love you too."

Now red was tinging both our faces, as I pulled him closer to me by his mask tails.