New Year!

You wonderful people gave me 101k likes and I love you all!! Thank you!!!💜❤️💙🍊 here's a little quick chapter for you peeps.

3rd Person

It was lucky everyone had gathered on the Byerly Building. Otherwise the ruckus that there  Turtles and their girlfriends made would've been heard by every person in Times Square, had they camped out on any lower building.

Mikey and M/G had brought sparklers and noisemakers, laughing as they stood at the edge of the roof and threw confetti bombs on the crowds below, curtesy of Mikey's prank box. They would drop a confetti bomb, laugh their heads off, then share a quick kiss.

Raph and R/G chased eachother around the roof and teased eachother with noisemakers, occasionally arguing and bantering about something, one of them pinning the other down. In the end, the two would end the disagreement with a kiss and then continue their game of tag.

Donnie paraded around the roof with D/G on his shell, both of them laughing as D/G twirled sparklers in both her hands. Once, she almost tumbled off his back, but he managed to whirl around and catch her before she hit the ground. They shared a small kiss, and D/G giggled as Donnie leaned his forehead against hers.

Leo and L/G sat watching the couples play. L/G leaned her head on her boyfriend's shoulder, and Leo pulled her close with a smile. They divided their time between laughing about the others and counting stars and constellations in the night sky.

Donnie shouted to all of them eventually that the clock would strike midnight in two minutes. They all gathered at the edge of the roof, watching the celebration in Times Square.

---

M/G snuggled into Mikey's side. "So, what's the tradition for New Year's?"

"Umm," he thought aloud, "Well, my tradition is usually just gorging myself on pizza."

She giggled. "Although that sounds delicious, can we do the tradition that involves a midnight kiss?"

Mikey paused. "I've never done that tradition. I mean, I've heard of it, but I've never had a girlfriend and... oh wait! I have a girlfriend!"

M/G smiled, kissing his cheek. "So let's start a new tradition."

---

R/G plopped down in Raph's lap, making herself comfortable and smiling up at him. "Hey there."

Raph chuckled, "Hey, Beautiful..."

"Tonight's been awesome."

"Yeah... But you know what would make it even better?"

"What?"

"A kiss at midnight."

R/G blushed a bit and smirked. "Well, aren't you being forward tonight?"

"Hey, it's not like I asked for more than a kiss..." He smirked.

"Yeah, and it's a good thing too. Otherwise I'd have to disappoint you."

Raph rolled his eyes. "Can I please just get a kiss?"

She smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Be patient for another minute and a half, and you'll get your answer."

---

D/G shifted closer to Donnie, nuzzling his cheek and making him blush a little.

"Hey, guess what?" She murmured, smiling up at him.

Donnie grinned. "What?"

"I get to try a new tradition to celebrate this year..." She kissed his cheek softly.

"...Like making New Year's resolutions?"

She rolled her eyes, trying to help him catch on, "No..."

"Singing that Auld Lang Syne song?"

"Nope."

"Well which one? There's no other world wide tradition other than kissing at..." Donnie's eyes widened in realization, "Oh..."

D/G smiled and kissed his cheek again. "Glad you caught on..."

---

Leo smiled as L/G sat down beside him, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

"So did you enjoy your New Year's?" She asked.

"It's the best I've ever had," he grinned, kissing her forehead, "Especially since I got to spend it with you."

She blushed, cuddling closer to him. "You uh... You wanna do that one tradition of uh, you know... kissing..."

Leo chuckled, nuzzling her hair. "Yeah, let's do it."

L/G beamed and kissed his cheek.

---

So, as the clock struck midnight and millions of people cheered as the new year began, four turtles each shared a kiss with the girl of their dreams.