Realizing You Like Him- Michelangleo

"Gah! Mikey, cut it out!" You laughed as you flung a spoonful of flour at Mikey. Your turtle friend whooped happily, chucking a handful of sugar at you. At first, you guys had been planning on making snickerdoodles, but, well, things kinda got out of hand.
"Never!" Mikey shouted, "I shall not give up my power of the kitchen to you!"
"Ah," you replied, playing along, "Then you will just have to face my mighty rage!"
You hurdled over the counter, bag of flour in hand, and tackled Mikey. He fell to the floor, and you started pelting him with flour bombs.
"Shtap!" He finally waved you off, barely able to breathe from laughing so hard, "I surrender! I surrender!"
"That's what I thought," you stated, getting up and wiping powdered sugar off your forehead.
Mikey got up, flecks of white dotted all over him. A huge grin was plastered on his face, identical to the one on yours.
"Best food fight ever!" He exclaimed, "My bros never let me do this!"
Mikey stepped toward you, but didn't notice the puddle of spilled milk on the floor. His feet slid out from under him, and you yelped as he flew into you, bringing you both to the floor.
You giggled, then helped Mikey up. You both stood really close to each other, and for a moment, you could feel his breath tickle your cheek. You backed up hurriedly, nervously scratching your head and trying not to blush. You glanced at Mikey, who had a slight dusting of red across the bridge of his nose.
"Sorry 'bout that," he smiled awkwardly at you.
"No biggie," you said, though it was a biggie to you.
You walked around to the other side of the counter, beginning to clean up the mess. Mikey joined you, picking up a rag from the sink and beginning to him as he tidied up. You snickered under your breath as he started beat boxing idly.
You couldn't resist the urge to sing along to the beat. "I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed, get along with the voices inside of my head, you're trying to save me, stop holding your breath, and you think I'm crazy, yeah you think I'm crazy."
Mikey smiled at you, "Not bad, Y/N!" And you blushed like crazy. You couldn't keep your eyes off him as he went back to cleaning, blue eyes full of enthusiasm.
Whoa, you thought to yourself, what am I thing right now? I never think like this. No one thinks like this, unless they... you looked at Mikey again, unless they like someone a lot.

Well now, I think I've done my job quite well.
Mikey: if you do say so yourself.
Me: and I am saying it loud and clear! I rocked these chapters, son!
Mikey: what is happening???
Me: TBH, I have no idea.
Mikey: ...alrighty, then, wanna play a video game?
Me: *sigh* fine. bye, my lovelies! See you next chapter, when he-- dun dun dun-- asks you out! *fangirling session*
Mikey: I feel like I need to call the mental hospital for you.
Me: I get that a lot.