Hangin' With Him- Leonardo

Quick A/N: Hey, guys! I changed Raphael's 'Calls' scenario, so I would highly suggest going back to read it. ON with the show! *jazz hands*

"Oh, no," you cried as you sat in front of the television, "don't do it, Dr. Mindstrong, don't... Aww, man."

"Don't worry," Leo reassured you, reaching for more popcorn, "Captain Ryan always manages to save the crew."

You were completely enthralled with the show. Sure, it might not have been as good as Kim Possible, but it could be intriguing.

"Alright," you said as the credits began to play, "Time to watch KP!"

Leo sighed as you grabbed the remote. "Do we have to? Space Heroes is on for a whole other hour..." He began.

"No," you stated simply as you flipped through the channels, "We had a deal, remember?"

You gasped excitedly as you found Kim Possible. Your face lit up with a huge grin, and you pressed yourself as close to the TV as possible, your nose almost touching the screen. Leo smiled.

"You know," he pointed out, "I bet you could still see the show if you weren't an inch away from it."

You rolled your eyes, then giggled as Ron Stoppable told another joke. You reached into the bucket of popcorn, but your hand came away with just a few kernels. You glared at Leo.

"Leo!" You demanded. He jumped. "Did you really have to eat all the popcorn?"

"Oh, oops," he said, chuckling and pressing two of his fingers together, like he always does when he's nervous. You had only known Leo a few days now, but you already felt like you two had grown up together.

You stood up to make more popcorn. Your parents were out of town, as usual, so you had the whole place to yourself. You came back with another bag of buttery goodness. You could already tell Leo liked the show. He looked like he hadn't blinked in awhile.

You sat down beside him, popcorn on your lap. You munched happily on a few kernels, then looked down and saw already half the bag was empty. Leo reached into the bag swiftly, grabbing a huge handful of popcorn, his eyes never leaving the screen.

"LEO!" You swore your turtle friend would've jumped out of his shell if he could, "WHY MUST YOU STEAL MY BELOVED POPCORN?!"

Leo laughed, trying to make a grab at the bag, but you set it beside you, then tackled him. He wasn't expecting an attack, and you both fell over. You both began laughing hysterically as you tried to find his pressure points, and he began to tickle you in the process.

Your sides started to ache, and you finally released Leo, sitting up and pulling the sleeve of your retro style T-shirt back onto your shoulder.

"Where did you learn to find pressure points?" Leo asked, sitting beside you, still trying not to laugh.

"Took a self defense class when I was younger," you explained, "It was when I-"

You halted as you saw Leo, munching on more popcorn.

"LEO!" You tried to sound angry, but the grin on your face ruined the attempt.

"Hey, not everybody can be a ninja," he simply stated, smiling wryly and turning back to the TV.

Ok, one of the best Leo scenarios I've done, in my opinion.

Leo: yeah, it's the best 'cause you talked about Space Heroes!

Me: *rolls eyes* honestly, Leo, you are so hopeless about your obsession with Space Her-"

Mikey: *walks in* hey, Annabeth, Kim Possible is on, and-

Me: *runs over Mikey trying to get to TV*

Leo: *sigh* well, guess I'll have to sign off.

Mikey: *gets off ground* oh, can I do it?!

Leo: what?

Mikey: sign off!!!

Leo: uh, okay, sure...

Mikey: see you, Annabeth's lovelies! *whispers to himself * aww, yeah, finally got to do that!