Hearing You Sing-Leonardo

Okie dokie! I've been drawing lately so... The pictures attached are what I imagine to be the girls I write about in these scenarios. Sorry if they suck...😅

Boredom consumed me. All the Kim Possible episodes I had recorded were watched, and I couldn't find any dramas I was into.

My beanie slipped onto my forehead, and I pushed it back into place as I meandered over to Leo's room. My phone lay on the nightstand next to his bed, and I scooped it up and began scrolling through apps. I fell back onto the bed, my h/c hair fanning out around my face. As I was getting more and more bored out of my mind, an ad popped up, beginning to play the prettiest song in the background.

I gasped excitedly as I recognized the lyrics, typing them into the search bar and finding the music video. A Drop in the Ocean, by Ron Pope. My head swayed to the music, as I began humming along. Before I knew it myself, I was singing the song, not caring if anyone saw me.

"Just a drop in the ocean, a change in the weather,
I was praying that you and me might end up together,
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in a desert,
But I'm holding you closer than most,
'Cause you are my heaven..."

I smiled as I finished out the chorus. The sweet piano harmony filled me with warm delight, and I closed my eyes as I listened to the song.

"Beautiful."

I jumped out of my trance when I heard Leo at the door.

"You startled me!" I exclaimed, bouncing up into a sitting position and combing my fingers through the ends of my hair nervously, "Um... how long were you standing there?"

"Long enough," Was Leo's answer as he came to sit beside me, slinking an arm around my waist and pulling me closer, causing my cheeks to heat up, "You have a wonderful voice."

I snorted subtly. "Hardly. I probably sounded like a dying cat."

Leo just shook his head. "You sound wonderful to me."

I smiled, giving him a kiss, "Thanks, Fearless."

SCHOOL. SUCKS. T-T

Leo: ...Weren't you just talking about how you were so excited to be starting high school?

Me: I only enjoy it when it's not taking away from my story!!! Now that school has robbed me of my writing time and replaced it with homework and studying, I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR. *goes and cries in a corner*

Leo: 0_0 you still have some free-time, you dork. *goes and picks me up off the floor* quitting so dramatic.

Me: -_- guess that's just what happens when you enroll in drama class. *grins mischievously* Onto the next chapter then!

(Song: A Drop in the Ocean by Ron Pope)