The Art of Cuddling

Yes, I'm doing another chapter based on cuddling. No, you aren't allowed to complain. You love me. :)

The Protector:

You will lean your head against Leo's chest, curling up into a ball against his plastron. He'll lean his chin on the top of your head, draping his arm over your sleeping form. If the two of you happen to fall asleep in his room, he will always face his back to the door, shielding you completely with his own body. It's kind of his way of saying he won't let anything happen to you while you sleep, and you love the warmth that his close proximity provides you.

The Terrapin Pillow:

You've always disliked Donnie's habit of pulling all-nighters to tinker in his lab. This is your method of stopping him from sneaking off at night to work. He'll lay on his shell, while you settle down beside him, but you lean your head on his plastron and place your hand on his chest. Donnie, meanwhile, will run his fingers deftly through your hair, since his sleepless nights have caused him some insomnia, and his touch will soothe you to sleep.

Spoons:

Let's get straight to the point. You and Raph spoon. You'll cuddle against him, back pressed against his plastron, legs molding to the position of his. It's his particular favorite, because he'll wrap an arm around you waist, pulling you close and propping himself up on one elbow, just to watch you sigh happily in your sleep. That, and the fact that spooning always puts Raph in the perfect position to nuzzle your when it's time to wake up.

Koala Cuddles: 

You and Mikey are very comfortable with each other, and will doze off in every position thought of - laying down, sitting (once, even standing up ((don't ask)) ). But the favorite for both of you is when you'll cling to him like a koala, and he'll wrap his arms around your waist. Though it always takes a while to get into that perfectly comfy position, it's completely worth it in your eyes, since it allows you to be as close to each other as possible.