Dancing/ Realizing He Likes You- Raphael

(your P.O.V.)
The wind chilled you to the bone as you made your way to the abandoned apartment building, and you pulled your thin sports jacket closer to your body. You finally made it inside, shutting the door and wiping the perspiration of your forehead. Soccer practice hadn't been easy on you today, and your brow furrowed as you thought about the multitude of drills you still needed to practice.
Rummaging through your bag, you found your phone and started going through the messages. Your teacher had let you retake the history test, so at least you weren't failing, but you doubted your mom would be any happier.
Bored, you opened your YouTube app, scrolling through the list of suggested videos, before your e/c eyes found one of your favorite songs- Heart Attack by Demi Lovato.
You clicked play, and music swelled form your speaker, making you hum quietly. You glanced toward the closed door. Raph wouldn't be here for a few minutes. You got up and set your feet into position, getting ready to try a routine your friend, f/n, had taught you.

When I don't care, I can play him like a Ken doll, Won't wash my hair, Then make him bounce like a basketball

You acted like you were playing a game of basketball, thinking all the while that you probably looked completely stupid. But you continued your lyrical dance with the next verse.

But you make me wanna act like a girl, Paint my nails and wear high heels, Yes you make me so nervous that I just can't hold your hand

You did a back walk over, landing a little less than graceful, but persevering with the dance as the lyrics continued.

You make me glow, But I cover up, won't let it show, So I'm putting my defenses up, Cause I don't wanna fall in love, If I ever did that, I think I'd have a heart attack, I think I'd have a heart attack, I think I'd have a heart attack

Little did you know, as you moved your feet, that a certain turtle was watching you.

(Raph's P.O.V.)
Raph didn't have anything to do. He could tell Mikey was planning a prank of some kind on him, Leo, and Donnie, so he decided to leave the lair while he still could.
He got a text from Y/N while he was out roof jumping, asking if he could stop by their meeting spot- something about wanting to train. He made it to the apartment building early, and heard Y/N about to enter, when he got an idea. Raph jumped into the rafters just as Y/N walked in, shivering. He got ready to jump down and scare her, but she pulled out her phone and turned on a song. She stood up and began to dance, and Raph froze.
C'mon, Raphael, he chided himself, What're you doing?!
But he couldn't move. He felt like he'd been glued to the rafter he was crouching on, watching as Y/N moved around the room.
Sure, she wasn't the most graceful of dancers, but she didn't seem like she cared. She was completely at ease with herself, confident, fiery movements matching the look of determination on her face.
Raph's breathing started to get shallow. His mind began to get jumbled, and the confusion only added to his mass of thoughts.
He watched intently, unable to take his eyes off of Y/N. Her hair fell into her e/c orbs, and she swept it away as she ran and front flipped.
What the shell is wrong with me?! Raph frantically thought, and it dawned on him. He looked down at the girl prancing around on the floor.
I... I like Y/N. Like... a lot, Raph decided, but his eyes were cast down.

Oh good lord. That... that was good.
Raph: Annabeth! *walks in* did you take my ninja magazines?!
Me: *nervous laugh* uh, what makes you think that?
Raph: Because Leo told me you did.
Me: LEONARDO HAMATO, I AM GONNA KICK YOUR SHELL!
Raph: not if I pummel you first.
Me: AHHHH!!!! *runs from angry Raph* save me, my lovelies!