Scary Movie-Leonardo

You shifted closer to Leo as the credits of the episode faded out. Parents out of town, awesome boyfriend, and a bunch of TV channels to surf? Pretty much a recipe for a great night. You snuggled under the blanket covering both of you.
As he flipped through the channels, Leo paused momentarily on (favorite horror movie or h/m). You groaned unhappily, and he turned to look at you.
"What's wrong?" He asked, and you looked up at him apologetically.
"I made a stupid bet with f/n that the first horror movie I see, I had to watch."
Leo reluctantly looked back at the screen. "...Alright," he agreed, settling in to start watching the movie, "...but only if there's popcorn."
You didn't even hesitate, pulling out the 2 bags of popcorn and handing one to Leo.
"You," you pointed to Leo, "get one bag. No more, no less. Don't even think about trying to sneak some of mine."
Leo chuckled, and the both of you scooted closer to each other as the opening credits faded and the show started.

(halfway through the movie)

You gasped in terror as another creepy phantom jumped out at you. You seriously wished you'd never made that bet. Both Leo and you cringed as a blood curdling scream erupted from the speaker.
You sniffled, praying you wouldn't get so scared to the point of crying, and Leo noticed your fear. He hesitated momentarily, before reaching his arm over your shoulder and pulling you closer.
The fear and anxiety inside you was instantly chased away by your happiness of Leo holding you. You snuggled closer to him.
"Th-Thanks," you stuttered, a frightened waver still in your voice.
"Anything for you," he replied, and your whole body warmed up. You were absolutely blessed to have a turtle like him next to you.

Hey, guys! Thank you for all the reviews and votes! They really help a lot! If you guys want, you can follow me on Instagram and Deviantart! IG= aprilannabeth, and Deviantart is AnnabethApril!
Leo: The show's coming on! *sits next to me as Space Heroes starts to play*
Me: Do you really have to watch Space Heroes right as I'm in the middle of talking with my readers?
Leo: You'd do the same with Kim Possible.
Me:...Tu she. Farewell, mah lovelies! Donnie's up next!