Who's the Hero Here? - Michelangelo

(K I've never seen Deadpool so just...roll with me on this one.)

I let out a fierce battle cry as I leaped into Mikey's shell, crying out, "BOOYAKASHA, MY CHIMICHANGAS!"

I heard a unanimous groan from everyone in the lair, including my turtle.

"Not again with the Deadpool quotes," He pleaded, a frown combining with the small smile on his face so I couldn't tell if he was frustrated or joking.

"Oh, you know you love it," I insisted, hopping off his shell to point at my red tee, "You might be wondering why I'm wearing red. Well, that's so bad guys can't see me bleed."

"Y/N, the cheesy jokes are killing me!"

"Okay, A) his jokes aren't cheesy, B) you make more cheesy jokes than Deadpool, and C).... Mama needs to express some rage!"

I held up two fingers guns and vaulted over the couch, leaping up into the tire swing and pretending to shoot invisible baddies before hopping off the swing and back in front of Michelangelo.

"But Y/N," Mikey whined, "You KNOW I have better jokes than that guy..."

"Oh really? Prove it."

"...okay, alright. Why didn't the skeleton go to prom? ...cuz he had no BODY to go with! Ha!...get it...?"

"And you said Deadpool was cheesy," I raised a brow with a smirk.

Mikey sighed, looking down sheepishly at the ground and shuffling his feet, "But I am more funny..."

I smiled softly, walking up to him and wrapping my arms around him in a hug, "Of course you're funnier. I was just giving you a hard time, My Turtle."

Mikey's face lit up once more, "I...I am?"

"Mmm hmm," I pecked his lips teasingly, before slowly stepping away from him, a sly smile on my face as I added, "Way more handsome too..."

Michelangelo had a dreamy look on his face as I left, and I heard him whisper to himself as I walked away.

"Aww yeah, I still got it. Smmoooth Michelangelo..."

(...Black Merd reference anyone?😝🤓)