Your Secret-- Raphael

The bell rang. Finally. You raced out of class, grabbing your books and duffle bag and heading to soccer practice... Or at least your mom thought you were going to soccer practice.
Instead, you headed toward the east wing of school, finally stopping at the door of the music room. As you strolled in, you bumped into the music teacher.
"Oh, hello Y/N," Ms. Raider beamed at you as she juggled the various instruments and bags in her hands, "How are you?"
"Good, thank you," you replied.
"Well, I must be going," she sighed, "Something about my niece's bar mitzvah. But the music room's all yours if you need it."
"Really?" You asked excitedly.
"Of course!" Ms. Raider winked, "Anything for my best student."
You grinned, proud for once to be the teacher's pet.
"Thanks, Ms. Raider," you thanked her eagerly.
"Anytime! Happy var mitzvah!"
You laughed quietly as she walked out. What was a var mitzvah anyway?

*30 minutes later*

You huffed in frustration, checking and rechecking the notes. You traced the keys on the piano idly, before your head jerked up at the sound of the door opening.
"Oh, hey. Y/N is it?" A girl with shifty eyes and a nervous look asked.
"Um, yeah, that's me," you replied,getting up, "Is something wrong?"
"Well, my friends and I signed up for your Glee Club, but we just found out we got booked to compete in the Brain Olympics. We won't really have any down time, and I'm afraid we can't make it to the club meetings."
Your heart sank, but you tried to hide your disappointment, saying, "No worries, it's cool."
"Thank you!" The girl looked relieved, and as she walked out, exclaimed, "Good luck with your Glee Club!"
As she walked out, you muttered, "If only there was a Glee Club to wish luck to."
You sighed, fingertips grazing the keys before settling and beginning to play some chords.
"My lover's got humour, She's the giggle at a funeral, Knows everybody's disapproval, I should've worshipped her sooner, If the heavens ever did speak, She's the last true mouthpiece, Every Sunday's getting more bleak, A fresh poison each week," you belted out the lyrics to the song by Hosier, pouring all your emotion into each word.
"Y/N," you jumped up and wheeled around to face the voice, "You can sing."
You combed your fingers through your hair nervously, trying desperately not to let Raph see your embarrassment. "Raph, you gave me a heart attack! How'd you even get in here?!"
"You underestimate my skill," your red clad turtle shot back, walking up to you, "Now for another question: Where'd you learn to sing like that?"
You felt a blush, and murmured, "I-I wasn't taught."
"Well," Raph wrapped an arm around your shoulder, "I can see why you'd want to start a Glee Club. You're amazing."
Your heart soared at the compliment, but you smirked, turning to him. "How long have you been spying on me, Mr. Underestimate-My-Skills?"
"Long enough. Why aren't you a singer?"
"My, my, aren't we just full of questions today?" you sighed, "My mom thinks it's stupid, 'wasting time' with music. I don't want her thinking I was spending my down time singing, especially when she's still so disappointed in my soccer skills."
Raph frowned slightly, and turned you to face him directly. "Y/N, you're an awesome singer, and you're even better at soccer! Don't let your mom tell you anything else."
You smiled, hugging Raph. "Thanks, Raphie Boy."
Raph rolled his eyes, "Anytime, N/N."

Alright, my lovelies, these chapters are kinda like filler chapters for me, just so I don't feel like I'm rushing things to much in the stories.
Raph: what do you mean, 'rushing things to much'?
Me: oh, uh, nothing... *^*
Raph: Riiiiiiight...
Me: Alright, that's enough questions for today! Bye!
Raph: wait, you still haven't answered my-
Me: *slaps hand over Raph's mouth* Shhh. Don't speak.
Raph: >.>