Kidnapped- Raphael

You jogged down the street, panting but not willing to stop. You rounded the corner and paused to catch your breath outside your apartment. You looked up and saw some of the girls from school. You rolled your eyes at their stilettos and over-excessive make-up before one turned to look at you, freezing you in place. An evil grin crossed the mean chick's face.

"Aww," the taller girl mocked, walking up to you, "Look, girls. This shortie's trying to be fast and sporty. Too bad she's too much of a wimp."

"Shut up, Reyna," You muttered, clenching your fists. (Sorry if your name's Reyna) You rose up to leave, but the girls blocked your way into the apartment.

"What's the matter, loser?" Reyna taunted, but before she could throw more insults at you, a hand held your shoulder. You looked over to find your mother, a look of hatred on her face.

"Don't you girls have some shopping to do?" she retorted, and you smiled softly, grateful for once to have your mom backing you up. But before anyone could say anything else, you were thrown out of your mom's grasp, and another, rougher hand covered your mouth. You turned, panicked, and saw a few men, wearing black suits, features identical... Raph had told you about these creeps. The Kraang.

The other girls squeaked in fright, running as fast as they possibly could in their sky-high heels. A Kraang bot turned to you.

"The one known as the girl will suffice for the one known as Shredder's experiment. Kraang, what experiment should the one called the test subject be tested with?"

Another alien robot turned to his brethren, and your eyes continued to widen at its words, "The illusion manipulation should be what is known as, perfect."

You sank your teeth into the mechanic arm of the Kraang holding you, kicking and shouting, "Get your filthy robot hands off me, you freaks!"

You elbowed the Kraang in the face, escaping from its grasp and beginning to sprint away, before a sharp pain ran up your arm. You glanced worriedly down to see a brightly colored dart sprouting from your shoulder.

You collapsed to the ground, already beginning to lose consciousness, and as the Kraang crowded over you, you caught sight of your mother fighting against the other aliens holding her. You managed to rasp, "Raph... help me..." Before everything went dark.