First Date- Leonardo

You shivered slightly as you waited for Leo on the fire escape. He'd told you to meet him here at 9. You'd just gotten home from f/n's birthday party, so you were still a little more dolled up than usual. Of course you still doned a beanie, but your h/c hair was curled in tiny ringlets. You had on a navy maxi skirt and matching sweater, with a few silvery necklaces around your neck.
You looked up at the full moon, and sensed a bit of movement behind you.
"Hi, Fearless." You didn't have to see him to know Leo was right beside you.
"Hi, Y/N," Leo wrapped his arms around you from behind. You laughed quietly, and he gestured for you to follow him. You wondered for about the thirty second time today what he had planned (yes, you had been counting).
Halfway up the fire escape, you tripped over your skirt. Leo luckily managed to catch you before you fell.
"You alright?" He asked, and you nodded. "Here," he offered, and before you knew it, Leo had already scooped you up into his arms and carried you the rest of the way up.
You blushed as he held you closer, until you reached the top of the roof. Leo took your hand and led you behind the skylight, and your eyes lit up in surprise.
A giant fort of blankets and quilts was set up. You looked at Leo inquisitively, and he held up a finger, telling you silently to wait until you were inside. You pulled back a curtain and stepped in.
A bunch of candles lit up the space, with an opening at the top to see the starry night. You grinned, then saw a huge screen in the corner.
Leo sat down in front of it and you joined him. He turned on the TV, and your favorite movie, f/m, started playing. You smiled at Leo affectionately.
"This is wonderful," you said, and a bit of red sprang onto his face. Leo reached behind him and pulled some popcorn out, handing some to you.
"No stealing," he assured you, "I promise."
Honestly, you didn't care if Leo stole your whole bag of popcorn. It was more than enough just getting to spend time with an amazing turtle like him.
"I would cross oceans for you," the actress on the screen exclaimed dramatically, "because there's no one that can replace you. I wouldn't trade what we have for anything."
You gazed up at Leo, and laid your head on his shoulder.
No, you thought happily, I wouldn't trade one thing.