Calls- Donatello

You growled at the page before crumpling it up and throwing it into the trash, along with all your other discarded ideas. Who knew writing a novel could be so hard? You tilted back in your chair, trying to idly comb the knots out of your (h/c) hair with your fingers.

Your phone began to vibrate, and you reached for it, squinting as your eyes adjusted to the harsh light. You answered, "Y/N here."

"Hi, Y/N," Donnie greeted you, and your eyes lit up.

"Hey Donnie! What's up?" you asked casually.

"Well, I need some help... you're a girl," he began. You rolled your eyes.

"Thanks for pointing that out, Mr. Obvious," you joked.

"O-oh, well y-you know what I mean," he stumbled, "There's this girl, April, and I—"

"You're trying to figure out a way to get her to hang out with you," you finished for him.

There was a pause on the other end of the line, then, "Are you psychic or something?"

You laughed at Donnie's question, "When you're in high school, you learn there's only a few things guys will ask girls advice for," you paused, "Wait a minute... would April's last name happen to be O'Neil?"

"Alright, how do you know all this?!" Donnie was completely astounded.

"She's in my biology class!" you exclaimed, "She does some pretty awesome sketches in her textbook."

"Yeah, she's pretty good at art," Donnie added.

You got an idea. "I've got it! I love art too, and I had this guy ask me to hang out and have an art session with him. It was the sweetest thing!"

"Really?" Donnie asked, "That's it? Just ask her if she wants to draw with me?"

"Yep!" you replied happily, "Trust me, it's the little things that count."

"I suppose... Thanks Y/N!"

"Anytime, D! Lemme know when you finally get the nerve to ask her out!" you teased.

Donnie chuckled nervously, "O-oh, s-sure, will do!"

"Adios, Donnie!"

"Bye."

Hey everyone! So, I wanted to let you all know that for the Raphael scenarios, I will be writing about sports as if you like soccer. This is because that sport is the only one I really know about.

Raph : because you're too lazy to pay attention to any other sport.

Me: RAPHAEL HAMATO, THAT IS THE LAST TIME YOU INSULT ME!!! *uses author powers to pin Raph against wall and dangle a cockroach in front of him*

Raph: AAAAAHHH!!! Mercy!

Me: *lets him go*

Raph: *runs out while giving me a glare*

Me: Anywho, if you don't like soccer, just substitute in your own sport terms and ways to practice. Bye, mah lovelies!