Dancing/ Realizing He Likes You- Michelangelo

As you hopped off your motor scooter, your phone buzzed. A text from Mikey popped up, and you grinned.
Mikey: can u meet me in the sewer?
You: well don't u know how 2 show a girl a good time.
Mikey: that's not wut I meant! Just meet me down by the manhole?
You: got it! C u there!
You pried the top off of the manhole, jumping down into the sewers. Your headphones were still playing, and thankfully you landed in a cleaner part of the sewer.
Troublemaker by Olly Murs began blaring into your head, and you instantly began dancing. You didn't give a flying leap if anyone saw you. The thought of you moving your body to the beat made you happy, and at the moment, that was all that mattered.

(Mikey's POV)
Mikey rounded the bend to the open area near the manhole when he saw Y/N dancing. She had her headphones on and didn't notice him, so he was able to shrink to the shadows.
Mikey watched as Y/N completed a pirouette, arms flung out to either side of her. Her sneakers squeaked on the floor as she turned, and Mikey caught a glimpse of her beautiful smile, making his heart soar.
He felt something deep in his stomach, like he'd gorged himself on too much pizza. Mikey remembered something that Donnie had called it-- butterflies in your stomach.
Mikey's sight was only focused on Y/N, and he conked himself on the head, trying to figure out what was wrong with himself.
Y/N whooped in glee. Again, it felt like Mikey had swallowed a mini tornado. He'd never felt like this, so... nervous.
It wasn't a bad sensation, though. Mikey watched as you side stepped into a pose, and felt himself beginning to blush. He wavered between feelings, burning hot and then cold.
Gosh, I need to lay off the pizza, Mikey thought, as he peered back around the corner at Y/N. Whatever song she'd been listening to, it was beginning to end, as her movements began to slow.
Awww, please don't stop, Mikey pleaded silently, I wanna have an excuse to stare at you for a little longer.
Mikey was beyond confused as he looked at Y/N. He was acting like Donnie did around April, like he... like he liked Y/N.
Maybe he did. Yeah, he liked Y/N! As Mikey realized it, a huge smile spread across his face. I like Y/N, he chanted in his head, and it's awesome!

Alright, I'm tired. Not gonna put too much time into this.
Mikey: *yawn* I'm with ya, sister.
Me: *leans on Mikey while yawning* good night, my lovelies. See you in the morning.
Mikey: *tired wave* peace out, homies.