2

My body jolted. "Wake up!" everything was foggy I could barely open my eyes someone shouted "get up! we're here" I sat up the guy that was driving was now in the back with me.

"listen to me; you will walk without a fight. if you're are difficult I will not hesitate to shoot you." I nodded he grabbed my arm. It was dark. I couldn't see much. we walked to a house. he turned me around to the guy that was sat with me in the van. I heard a buzz and he pushed me to turn around and walk.

It was a living room. the guy from the van said "I'll see ya styles" with a head nod then looked at me and laughed "good luck sweetheart" and walked back outside. I tried to turn around and go out the door. I was grabbed and yanked backwards

"seriously?"

I start begging again "please don't hurt me"

He's eyes were dark "behave and I won't" I nodded. I stood frozen

"What's your name?"

"Alexis"

he gave me a deadpanned look and a hand motion to continue.

"I'm Alexis... Alexis Davis"

he nodded "my name is Harry and this is my flat. you will be staying with me."

"why am I here?"

he said he put his fingers to his lips shh'ed me. "anyways while you're here you will be cooking, cleaning, and doing what ever the hell else I tell you to do."

"so you brought me here to be your maid?"

"No but why not get more use out of you plus do I look like someone who cleans or cooks?"

I stayed quiet

he yelled "answer me!"   

My eyes squeezed shut "no."

"now rules you will speak when spoken to, You will clean, you will cook me dinner or breakfast if I ask, You will not go into the basement or my office. if you don't follow the rules you will be punished, if you continue to break the rules I will kill you simple as that. do you understand?"

I nodded he yelled "WORDS Alexis!".

Tears rolled down my face "I understand."

"If I were you I would consider getting stupid tattooed."

It was silent for a second.

"come I'll show you around obviously living room, kitchen, this is the basement door don't even think about it, this is the bathroom the office and my room don't go in unless I tell you to." He turned to Faced me. "understood?". 

"yes."

"Good now this is your room."
I looked around it was a white room with gray bedding and a dresser in the corner.

"well I'm exhausted. so get some rest, don't try to sneak out it has a code. if you put the wrong code it will sound an alarm and I will shoot you."

I nodded. he walked out of the room. I sat on the chair in the corner My brain-was going 100 mph. I cried silently. Maybe this is a bad dream and I will wake up safe in my bedroom.

I heard a loud bang and the door swung open. Nope not a dream.

"bloody hell have you been asleep there all night?"

I stayed quiet

"speak when spoken to"

"yes"

"I want breakfast." i looked at him confused. "are you deaf or stupid..? let's go."