8

Lately I have been hanging around Harry more. I would eat dinner with him. Watch tv with him. Talk about movies or tv shows we've seen. He would watch me cook and ask questions about what I was doing. When he had his friends over I would sit on the couch and draw while they played video games. I was learning to coexist with a group of murders. Fun.

Tonight they came over they were playing video games. It got rowdy mostly Louis. I would freeze whenever they would threaten each other. But they all laughed it off.

Shawn sat beside me he leaned over "whatcha doing?"
"Just drawing flowers."
He smiled "looks good."

Harry's voice spoke "Shawn it's your turn." Handing him the controller.

Niall voice spoke "so what did you eat for dinner."

"Meatloaf and mash" I smiled knowing whenever his comes over he's hungry. "Do you want me to warm you up some?"

He smiled back "please."

I got up and went to the kitchen warmed him up some before bringing it to him. Along with a beer. Louis leaned over and took the beer from Niall "oh come on tommo!"

I laughed "I'll get you another" Harry said "grab me one too!"

I'm not as nervous being around them still don't enjoy it and would never trust them with my life.
But I do what I always have; which is just going with the flow. God knows when one of them will decide to kill me. so Might as well just go with the flow until that day comes.

A few nights later

A knock on my bedroom door before it opened harry stood in the doorway shirtless. Not saying anything. "Yes Harry?"

"can you make cupcakes?"

"why?"

"just in the mood for them I guess."

"alright" I went to the kitchen and started getting all the ingredients and supplies out. Harry walked in and poured himself a glass of whiskey. I felt him watching me as I cracked an egg.

"how do you only use one hand?"

"you gotta use the palm to hold the egg"

"huh?"

"here I'll show you."  I handed him the egg. "Ok so tap the egg on the bowl then do a snapping motion kinda."

he tried and the egg exploded in his hand. I let out a small laugh.

He looked at me "you think that's funny?"

"a little"

he picked up an egg and handing it to me. I looked at him confused until I felt the egg smash in my hand. "Harry!" I yelled while laughing and running to the sink to wash my hands.

He laughed "you're a shit teacher. You know I use to work in a bakery?"

"Really? And you can't crack an egg?"

"Hey I can crack an egg with two hands."

he watched me mix the batter and pour it in the cupcake tray and place into the oven. I took the spoon that mixed with and licked it

He made a gag sound "ew that's raw egg."

I laughed "best things in life aren't always good for you."

He looked at me hummed walked over to me. "you have chocolate on your face."

"oh" I went to wipe it but he stopped me.
"I got it" he wiped his thumb under my bottom lip. Time froze.

he leaned down me and tilted his head "did you always have freckles?"

our faces with centimeters apart. "Yes." In a whisper my eyes flickered back and forth between his eyes. I watched as he examined my freckles then his eyes flickered to my lips. I looked down to his lips then back up to his eyes which were now looking into my eyes. before I knew it his lips were on mine.

Why am I enjoying this. He's hands were now on my waist. I felt his tongue asking for permission to enter I opened my mouth allowing him to deepen the kiss. He pulled away putting his forehead on mine his eyebrows knit together "I shouldn't have done that."

He walked out of the kitchen. I stood there feeling confused. Why did he kiss me and why did I enjoy it? He's not a bad looking guy I'm just not into the dangerous, kidnapping gang leader type of guys..

I finished the cupcakes and put them in a containers Harry wasn't anywhere to be found. So I decided to head to bed as well.