39

We sat outside

We sat outside. Drinking wine and eating fruit we laid in the grass enjoying the fall weather.

Sitting outside is my favorite things to do and Harry seems to have started enjoying as well.

We listened to music, drawing, and talking. Harry started kissing me which turned into him tickling me.

Harry said "stay still I wanna draw you."

I laughed he drew something on his piece of paper. Before throwing the book "it's shit let me just take a picture of you." Taking out his phone.

I wish I could freeze time like a picture and just go back and relive these moments.

"Can I take one of you?"

"Sure" he handing me his phone. It felt so weird to hold a phone I haven't held one in so long.

I stood up over Harry. His hand went up my calf. "Fuck sakes Sit on my face" he laughed

"You're so inappropriate."

He sat up pulling me down to sit on him. "Stop pretending you don't like it. I bet if I touched you right now you are already getting wet."

"You Harry are something." Shaking my head and combing my fingers threw his hair.

He smiled showing his dimple.

I poked his dimple "how can someone so cute have such a dirty mind."

He flipped me onto my back "Alexis Davis did you just call me cute?"

"Yes I did mr Harry styles"laughing

He grabbed my hips rocking me on him. "Keep calling me cute see what happens"

"C-u-t-e"

He yanked my pants off

"Harry we are outside" I laughed covering myself

He kissed my thigh. Grabbing my legs and pulling them apart "I don't give a single fuck."

He grabbed my hands that were covering myself and pinned them down to my sides.

He licked up my strip before his tongue started making all the right patterns.

I tried to stay quiet since we are outside.

Harry stops and looks at me "are you holding back or am I doing a shit job?"

I laugh "Harry we are outside I'm trying not to be loud."

"Who the fuck cares everyone has sex at least let them know I'm doing a good job." With a smirk.

He connected his fingers to my core circling them before pushing them inside me.

"Be loud baby. Am I pleasing you? Does my fingers feel good?"

A moan leaves my mouth while nodding

"Words"

"Yes Harry it feels really good"

"I know it does" smirking "you can't even keep your hips still." He connected his mouth again now using his finger and his mouth.

I let out a soft moan trying to be quiet regardless of Harry telling me to be loud. He hummed into me.

"Fuck sakes lex I swear I could cum just by watching you like this."

I moaned softly again Wrapping my leg around him

"Be a good girl and come for me"

Bliss

Harry came up with a smirk on his face his lips were swollen he licked his lips and then his fingers.
"so fucking sweet"

I laid there trying to connect back to reality

Harry's timer we set for the dinner I made went off. We went in i checked on the food before i set another timer.

Harry was leaning against the counter in the kitchen drinking a beer.

I went over to harry wrapping my arms around his neck he placed his free hand on my waist.

I tilt my head he mirrored it with a smile

I let my hands trace up and down his neck stopping at his checks "have I ever told you how cute you are?"

He licked his lips. Smirking with a chuckle. "outside I was being nice. Don't try me baby."

I smiled before leaning forward and kissing him I pulled away.
"can I?"

"Can you what?"

I glanced down biting my lip

"You want to give me head?"

I nodded

"Kiss me first" he whispered

I kissed him he pulled me closer to him his tongue asking for permission to enter. My fingers laced through his hair. he squeezed my butt mumbling "bloody hell what I would do to fuck your.." he stopped talking and kissed me

He dropped his hand from my waist palming himself with a smirk. He took my hand off his shoulder and placed my hand on himself
"all yours"

I bent down unbuttoning his jeans taking him out. Licking from the base to his tip he let out a moan. I took him in my mouth and slowly started bobbing my head.

"Look at you down on your knees for me. Not so innocent with your pretty lips wrapped around my cock huh?"

He placed his hand on my head gripping my hair a bit he wasn't pushing me down just holding on.

"Fuck sakes lex" he exhales

I continue "look at me baby." He said

I looked up at him he pushed my head down making me gag.

"Is that okay?"

I nodded

He did it again this time longer

He started to take control of my head. I didn't mind I enjoyed it knowing he was getting pleasure.

He let go of my hair "I'm close"

I kept going

"Baby If you don't want me to cum In your mouth I suggest you stop."

I kept going

"Holy fuck baby"

I felt warm liquid hit the back of my throat

He let out a soft "baby"

I fixed his boxers and jeans

"a dirty girl.." he wiped my eye "mascara running down such an innocent face. Maybe i will make an acception and let you call me cute. If I can call you something."

"What?"

"I'll tell you when the time is right"with a smirk

We sat and ate dinner once we finished I went to wash our dishes

Harry came up behind me. "Hey what do you say we go get ice cream?"

"Yeah?"

He walked away saying "Gotta reward you for not being a spitter."

I dropped the dish.

"Are we going or not." Harry laughed from the other room.