70

Pool party at Louis house

Harry told me to invite some friends invited Sarah of course I also invited Vicky and Jenna who we met at the bar a few weeks ago. we had lunch with them a few times since.

I drove over with Sarah since we wanted to get ready together.

We walked into Louis's house Harry walked over greeting me with a kiss mumbling "I have something for you."

"Hmm?"

Harry smiled then looked at Sarah "you don't mind if I borrow her for a minute do you?"

Sarah held back a laugh "sure if that's all you need" tapping his shoulder before walking off

Harry rolled his eyes then took my hand into his and lead me upstairs into the bathroom.

He reached into a bag and pulled out a striped swimsuit. I looked at him then back at the swimsuit.

He spoke nervously "it's a one piece to cover your.." he glanced down then back up. "You mentioned you weren't going to swim because you didn't want our friends to think your weird for wearing a shirt. So I figured a one piece would work"

I look down at the ground.

He mumbled "fuck I'm sorry you don't have to wear it I'm sorry let's just pretend this didn't happen."

I placed my hands on his cheeks pulling him in and kissing him "thank you I love it."

"You do?"

"Yeah I tried looking for a one but couldn't find one. Where did you go?"

"I went to a town a couple hours away"

"Hours?" My eyes widened

"Yeah I mean I was already out of town so I figured I would look" he laughed

"Thank you Harry."

He smiled "you know how I like my thank you" he smirked

I smiled biting my bottom lip lowering myself down to my knees.

He threw he's head back laughing "I meant a normal kiss." Pulling me up by my chin closer to his lips. "I'm gonna help the guys. I'll meet you downstairs?"

"Yeah" I kissed him again before he slipped out of the bathroom

I quickly changed into the bathing suit it fit perfect and hid all my marks and Scars.

I put my shorts and tshirt back on then headed downstairs. Harry was leaned against the counter. he smirked at me I walked over to him whispering to him "where's your bag I don't know where to put my underwear.."

he smiled and walked me over to his bag in the corner. I handed him my bra and underwear.
he placed the bra in the bag and then took my underwear smiled and mumbled "I'll hold on to these." putting them in his pocket

"Harry why are you putting my underwear in your pocket?" I laughed

"Shh it's our secret." he smirked

"Lexy!" Sarah shouted I turned around and walked over she said "the pasta salad you made is fucking delicious!"

"thank you."

Harry leaned over the counter placing two drink in front of us.

Sarah smiled "you have him trained well." Wiggling her eyebrows at me. Making Louis who was behind her laugh really hard.

She whipped around "hey I don't get what's so funny. maybe if you were half the gentleman as Harry is then I would have slept with you that night."

I looked at Harry who's jaw was dropped with a huge smile on his face as was Niall's