34

Harry flashback.

Harry POV

"Hey Louis I gotta meet Niall you want to come?"

"Can't My girlfriend is coming over."

"Having a girlfriend seems annoying" I rolled my eyes

"Yeah well at least it's like a garented fuck."

I laughed "it's not that hard to find someone to fuck."

"Let me know when you get over your mommy and daddy isssues and meet someone."

"I don't have issues Lou, I just don't see why I would commit to one body when there's so many hot.."

Louis girlfriend Nia walked into the kitchen. "Maybe he can't get one because he talks about woman like that."

My patience today was already fucked I turned to nia "Low on snow again Nia? go ahead and wait upstairs, louis will be up shortly for his jobby."

Nia is just using Louis for free coke. I've mentioned it but he doesn't seem to care nor believe me.

I turned back to Louis as she walked upstairs. "Better make it worth it lou." I yelled walking out the door.

I'm not saying I've never let a girl use me for free drugs I just don't get in a relationship with said girl.

I pulled my hood on and walked down to the spot we normally meet. Niall was stood there against the wall.

"Niall I swear to god if you don't have the full amount I'm going to stab you in the neck."

He's face said it all. "I have half"

"Fuck sakes Niall"

"But I'm going to this party later. it's a fucking mansion. How about you tag along to sell shit, I'll even help you."

"You think I'm going to trust you with selling niall?"

"If I steal you have my permission to paint the street red with my blood."

"I wouldn't need your permission especially if you stole from me."

"So is that a yes to the party"

"I guess"

We got to the party louis joined in. Fuck this is a nice house. I couldn't imagine living in something like this.

We mangled for a bit drinking and selling. I ended up in taking a brunette girl into the bathroom she sucked me off for some pills. I could tell she came from money by the clothes and jewelry she wore. When she left the bathroom she hadn't even noticed I nicked her necklace when she was going down on me.

I met back up with Louis who shook his head with a smirk knowing what happened. I nudged his shoulder "learning from the the best."

Niall walked up to us "I sold everything here" and hands Louis money

"how the fuck did you?"

Niall laughed "I'm a people person what can I say."

I smiled "here" and gave him more shit to sell he nodded and went on his merry way.

Niall was this happy easy going guy. He could talk himself out of pretty much anything. Which is why I haven't cut him a new one for always being short.

Louis turned to me "ready?"

I nodded and followed him we made our way upstairs rummaging through shit that looked valuable putting it in a bag.

A guy came upstairs "what are you doing up here?" He looked at the bag. "are you stealing from my house?" I looked at Louis who already had his knife out on his side.

The guy smiled "if you want I can open the safe for you guys."

Louis and I looked at each other confused.

I slammed him again the wall "what game are you trying to play?"

"No game"

"Why would you open a safe for us?"

"Because I frankly don't care it's my fathers money he's a piece of shit so."

I shoved him to walk

"you don't have to push me. I offered didn't I?"

He unlocked the safe "I'm Liam by the way."

"I don't care."

Once we took everything out. I turned and punch Liam in the face. He fell over he looked at me confused.

"it would be a little suspicious if that safe was unlocked and you weren't beat up no?"

Liam grunted "I guess that's true." i punch him again before walking out.

We couldn't find Niall anywhere this fucker is dead.

We headed out and went home I called Niall the next day "Where the fuck are you Niall?"

"I'm still at the place where the party was"

"still? why?"

"I was with some girl and ended up crashing."

"where's my money niall?"

"I have it do you want to meet somewhere or do you want me to stop by your place?"

"Just stop by I'll text you the address"

Niall showed up

He handed me the money I counted everything.Looks good.

He laid back on the couch making himself comfortable. "Shouldn't you be going home to shower or something?"

"I would if I had a place."

"What do you mean?"

"I normally try and shower at my mates house when I can."

"You're homeless?"

"Yeah."

"You can Stay here if you want. But for fuck sake please go shower."

I never really got to hang out with niall nor get to know his situation. Like his fucking Irish I don't even know why he's in the uk to begin with.

Louis got home he stopped and looked at Niall who was comfortable on the couch.

"What's he doing here?"

"Nialls homeless and is going to stay with us if that's alright."

"Whatever just don't fucking eat my shit."

Niall did in fact eat louis food. They bickered all the time about it. Zayn moved in and and liam practically lived here he would spend days here before going home. As much as we bickered and I wanted to strangle them I really liked having them around.
It was this weird sense of family.