40

I heard the door open and close I made my way downstairs.

Harry just stared at me. "I fucked up" he slurred.

"Are you drunk?"

"I fucked up big time"

"what do you mean?"

"I shouldn't haven't let us get like this. I'm a bad man."

"You're not a bad man harry."

He walked away breaking things yelling "I told you not to trust me. why are you so fucking stupid Alexis? You're so fucking stupid. I'm a gang fucking leader! A FUCKING murderer for fuck sakes."

"Harry Please." Tears were streaming down my face

He pulled his gun out pointing at me walking closer.

I hugged him tight.

"So fucking stupid" he whispered then shouted "SO FUCKING STUPID! I have a fucking gun to you Be fucking scared. Just because i fucked you doesn't mean you should trust me."

"why are you upset?"

"Because Alexis this wasn't the plan. This isn't part of the plan. You weren't supposed to have feelings for me. I kidnapped you Alexis. Hate me. Fucking hate me. There was a long pause before a desperate "please." Slipped out of his mouth

"Harry I can't hate you."

"You will. you fucking will soon."

"Why?"

He rubbed his face. "What if I put you on a plane I'll send you far way?"

"Why would you do that Harry?"

"So you can be safe."

"Safe what do you mean."

"The plan Alexis. the plan."

"Why can't you keep me safe?"

"That is me keeping you safe."

"Harry you're scaring me. I'm not going anywhere. I want to stay with you."

He punched the wall "STOP BEING STUPID."

"What's the plan Harry."

"I can't." He shook his head his eyes were red. He seemed like he wanted to cry.

"Ok I'm sure it will be okay."

"I can't promise that Alexis I can't."

"Are you going to kill me? Is that the plan?"

He put his head down. "I could never kill you Alexis. But you will hate me."

He sat down putting his hands to his hair pulling at it.

"Harry" I sat his lap facing him. "Im sorry if me having feelings for you is making whatever plan it is hard."

"Don't fucking do that" he whined. Tucking a strand of hair behind me ear.

"Listen I don't care what the future holds I'll be ok. Look I was kidnapped and I've managed to some how feel the safest I've ever felt. I'll be okay I'll figure it out."

"I didn't mean for us to happen I really didn't. You would have been better if I didn't kiss you."

"Don't ever..please don't ever regret kissing me. Because that right there hurts more then anything. Take it back right now"

"Lex"

"Harry." I leaned in and kissed him. Resting my forehead on his. "Tell me this is stupid." I kissed him again

he pulled away whispering
"so fucking stupid." before kissing me.

He kissed me like he never wanted to stop. It was one of the kisses where you breathing picks up and you can't get enough of each other.

Harry POV
Before he got drunk and went home

I went into the office the guys came in. I could tell something was up by how quietly they walked in

"what" I asked eagerly

Liam spoke "its coming up you know."

I stayed quiet.

"You're not attached to much are you?"

I stayed quiet

Louis sighed "fuck styles you need to distance yourself"

I looked at all of them "what do you mean she lives with me. I can't just ignore her."

Liam said "maybe she can stay with niall or something."

"No absolutely not." Shaking my head

Niall said "what why the fuck not?"

"Because you want to fuck her that's why"

"Hey if the lady wants to I'm not going to say no" smirking.

I gave him a deadpan look to shut up

"She can stay with me I'll distance myself. Maybe it will make her hate me."

They agreed. After some convincing

They walked out and I grabbed the bottle of whiskey from my desk.

How the fuck am I going to distance myself. I fucked up.

Harry present time

we fell asleep on the couch. I laid there watching her sleep. I slid out from under her. I made a call before going to her room.

"What are you doing?" that soft sweet voice that I can't get enough of. Guilt.

"You're going to stay with Louis"

"What why?"

"Because It will be better for you. Trust me it will make things easier."

"No I want to stay here"

"You can't." I must have said it to loud because she jumped. "You can't stay here. We need to distance ourselves and I can't do that if you're here."

"I don't want distance"

"Just let me do the right thing for once."

"Harry"

I didn't answer

"Harry you can't just ignore me"

I carried her bag downstairs.

"Harry"

We walked downstairs and I saw Louis standing there with his head down. I handed him the bag.

"I'm not going" she cried

"Alexis fucking go" I yelled

Louis put his arm around her waist and led her out.

She cried. "Please Harry please."