101

Harry's been busy at the office lately which is understandable since they are making another dire location.

We are sat on his office couch while he multitask on the phone and his laptop. About development plans.

He ends the call looking at me "did you finish designing the shop yet?" I flip the drawing over to show him "perfect I'll give that to the contractor."

"I'll get to paint it though right?"

"Yes he laughs if you seriously want to you can."

"Gives me something to do when we go again"

"Come help me finish the design of the bar." he tapped the seat next to him I sat up from my lay position scooting over to him

"Bigger dance floor." I state

He laughs "where's the pool tables gonna go?"

I point "there there and uh there and a pole there maybe."

"No poles." He states with no amusement

"What are you scared I'll get drunk and strip"

"Yes." He deadpans

The door opened and niall and Louis walk in "Harry won't put a pole in the new bar." I shout out immediately

Louis speak "oh we definitely need one!"

Harry laughs "no"

Niall argues back "yes"

"3 against 1 Harry." I smile

"Poles are trouble." Harry shakes his head

Louis laughs "exactly why we are putting one in."

We sat bickering about designs.

Harry pov

On the way back to lex's apartment we stopped at the grocery store to grab a few things that she had a list for.

walking up the stairs to her apartment. we spot Logan Dom's little brother

She looks at me confused so I explain "I moved them here so it'll be safer"

Logan looks up at me with slight fear but replaces a false unfazed look. This kid is to brave for his own good.

"Hi Logan" lex says "welcome to the building."

"Thanks." He pauses "hey uh I'm sorry I pointed a gun at you." He looks down at his feet.

"It's ok I know you were scared."

"It's not ok" I speak sternly "only point gun at people who are danger."

"You were hitting my brother!" He speaks defensive

"Exactly. I was the danger not her."

"I'm sorry" he speaks again

Lex perks up her voice "You know what? I think i bought the ingredients to make some cookies would you want some?"

"Yeah! My nan use to let me help her it was the best"

"I wouldn't mind a hand if you arent busy" nodded her head to her door

"No I'm not. but my brother isn't here and would freak out if im not when he gets back."

Harry speaks "here I'll ring him"

After a quick conversation Logan follows us

I sat at the table watching lex letting her mom mode come out is probably one of my favorite things

I speak "next time you should teach him how to make peanut butter bread."

He mouth drops "I love peanut butter!"

She smiles "Then Next time we can make some" 

He looks between us "so how did you and her meet? dom says he has no time to date."

"I stole her heart and she couldn't resist me." I smile

He looks at lex "were you scared of him? He's like the leader."

I am the leaders." I state

Lex speaks up "oh he's a big softy nothing to be scared of."

I scoff "you want to test that alexis?"

Logan chuckles "No he's probably like me and dom where he will kill everyone but you."

"Not wrong" I laugh.

He looks at me "dom said you kill loads of people."

Lex looks shocked the fact he knows that information while I bite back my laugh looking at him sternly "Did dom tell you not to repeat that information?"

"Yes. But it's not a big deal they deserve it."

I nod "smart boy"

"My dad deserved it. He would hurt dom for just wearing pink. Which is stupid because it's just a color."

I nodded at him.

"He thought the pink is what made him gay but in reality it was dom kissing boys that made him gay."

I hold back my laugh "yes and nothing is wrong with that."

"I know." He laughed like it was a no brainer.

I watch lex teach him how to crack an egg with one hand. Reminding me of our first kiss.

A knock at the door breaking me out of my thoughts. I get up answering it.

Dom speaks "thanks for hanging out with him."

"No problem he and lex are finishing up the cookies. you want a beer?"

"Yeah I'll take a beer." we walk into the kitchen and dom looks at Logan "you weren't causing to much trouble were you?"

He laughs "only a bit"

Lex hugged Logan "oh stop he didn't cause any trouble"

He laughed "I think I'm in love" hugging her back

I pulled the back of his collar pulling him away from lex. "Go sit over there" I nodded to the table

He laughed "can I have a beer?"

"No you're 10 which is why your getting a pass for hitting on my girlfriend."

"I'm 12" he corrects

Dom laughs "no beer until you're 15"

I shrug knowing I drank beer younger but also I'm not the one to set example.

Logan rolled his eyes.

Once the cookies were done lex boxed them up and dom and Logan went back to theirs.

"What?" Lex looked at me. "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Because I can't wait to put a baby inside of you."

She rolled her eyes "you won't see that for a long time."

I scoff "we'll see about that."

"You're busy with the new dire base anyways"

"You come first. Tell me you want a baby and I'll drop everything right now."

"I want a baby." She smiles

"Done." I pull out my phone

She grabs it. "One day not yet." She kisses me. "But I would love to practice." She pulls me into her room.