104

Louis pov

I sat cross the table from Bert one of his men on my right while niall sat on my left I lay down my cards then light my cigarette Niall lights his cigarette.

Game time.

I kick the table up drawing my gun. The room sets off in commotion. Fuck I love this type of shit.

Bert shouts "I thought we were cool we are supposed to just play some cards! what the fuck!"

I smirk "nothing personal just need to take over this territory." shrugging

With dires new base we need to make our mark and take over any and all territory.

"I'm not the boss" Bert shouts like that's something I don't already know. His ability to trust a complete stranger says enough.

"This house is the main house. All supply comes through here."

"You got it wrong." Bert tries

"I don't think I do."

The man to my right moves and niall fire his gun.

I follow shooting Bert. We head upstairs making sure nobody is here. finding more drugs I tell niall to start loading it.

We have cameras set up we know nobody has enter the house besides who was in the living room. But it's good to be cautious.

I find the basement door I decide to head down to check for more drugs.
I went down not thinking much. I had my gun in my hand next thing I know I flew down the stairs "fuck" I cursed hitting the bottom of the stairs.

I trembling voice spoke. "Don't move!" I look up to see a young girl holding my gun. I think she was maybe 15. She definitely didn't know what she was doing with the gun.

"Very cute now give me my gun."

"No! Move and I'll shoot."

I took notice of her hair was a mess and her clothes looked worn. "Do you even know how to use a gun?"

It was silent.

I went to get up and reach for it but she shot it luckily it hit the ground.

"Fuck sake!"

The sound of a child started crying. "I said don't move!"

"Ok ok"

"Hands on your head!" she shouted

I listened she kept the gun pointed at me as she walked over to the corner doing whatever to stop the baby from crying.

She walked back over "who are you?"

"Dire" I rolled my eyes. "Who are you?"

"I have the gun im asking the questions. how many people are up there? Where's Mr.Kent?"

Before I could answer niall came in view clearly hearing the gun shot. The fact he didn't even look worried that I could have been the one shot is something else.

She looked at him drawing my gun to him "drop your gun!" niall looked at me confused she shot by his feet he threw his gun to the floor.

"Fucking idiot." I whisper at the ceiling

"How many more and where's Kent?"she asked

"Everyone is dead." niall spoke

"And who are you?" she spoke

He looked at her "dire"

She pointed the gun back at me "you're both not fucking dire."

I spoke "dire is our gang."