41

Lex POV
I've been at Louis's for a couple of days I haven't seen him much. He was never home. I've honestly been super depressed these last couple of days I haven't really eaten much which is a terrible habit I have when being upset.

I just want Harry.
I just want to know what's going on and if he's okay. When he left that morning he was in such a good mood.

I got up out of bed and went into Louis's kitchen. Louis walked in

"Hi" he spoke softly

"I didn't realize you were here"

"Yeah just just got here."

I nodded

"I haven't had a chance to talk to you but are you doing alright?."

"Yeah" I smiled "Is Harry still mad at me?"

"He's not mad love."

"Is he ok?"

"Harry will always be ok"

"Can I see him?"

"No you can't"

"Have you talked to him?"

Yeah. He wants to know if you've been eating. Have you eaten lex?"

I nod.

"Lie. He put a brown bag on the table eat"

I sighed.

"do you want to come downstairs?"

"Sure."

We went down.

"Here" he moved the table closer to me then reached to a mini fridge handing me a water bottle.

"Thanks"

He nodded Before turning and working on his computer he played a song and it was Harry's voice.

"Am I going to see Harry again?"

"So you guys weren't just fucking around huh?"

I stayed quiet

"I knew it fuck sakes I never thought I would see the day Harry isn't just in it for a fuck."

"Do you think it's wrong?"

"The situation yes. But I know styles behind the big bad scary persona. He's a good lad. He's just never I mean never wanted anything more then a fuck from woman."

"He told me how you met. Through the system."

"Yeah. What he did is something I could never repay him for."

"What did he do?"

"What did he tell you?"

"He said that he was in a home and he went after his foster father who was SA a girl. But the guy ended up beating him."

He sighed "yeah that girl was my sister."

"What!"

"Yeah."

"Oh my god! Where's your sister now?"

He smiled "around"

Couple of days later

Louis woke me up.

"Up we're are leaving."

"Where?"

"Just get up and let's go." He's voice was cold with no emotion. He sounded like the Louis from a few months ago.

I got in the van. I haven't been in this van since the day I was.. wait what's happening.