94

Harry pov

Niall, Louis and I are at the warehouse. Men that tried to hijack one of our truck that were transporting weapons. It's a new gang my men have been running into a lot lately. They've been handling them as needed. It's one thing when a member has to deal with one of them at a bar or some shit like that but it's another to touch what's mine. Last night these guys caused such a big problem we lost a truck load of weapons.

I walk into the open room it's dim but enough light to see. in the middle of the room are the men responsible for what happened last night.

I Whistle "wake up"  nothing "horan wake them up."

Niall walks over punching one in the face and then doing the same to the other.

Their eyes fly open as they both groan. "This look like summer camp to you ? Is this nap time to you?"

"Please one of them cries."

I sit calmly "What do you think your boss would do if you saw you this? Crying like a little baby"

"I'm only 20 please don't kill me I just needed money please."

"Save your tears they are worthless here. You want to play in a dangerous game you'll serve the punishment it comes with when you fuck up."

Niall hands me my favorite carving knife

The man's eyes widen. I can't help but smirk. "You interfered with my shit. you cost us the whole fucking shipment."

"I was following orders we are just the puppets." One of the begged

"Play stupid games win stupid prizes."

A couple of snickers come from my left I look up to see niall and Louis.

Niall tilts his head "are you quoting t swift?"

"No." I'm totally am but I don't want to hear it right now.

Going back to what I was doing. Placing the knife to his cheek.

"We are never ever getting back together.." niall singsongs from beside me.

"That's not even the same song." I snap

"Oh so you were quoting her."

"Niall I'm in the middle of something important."

Niall scoffed "its two low life's not very important. so tell me when did you start becoming a fan."

"My girlfriend listens to her now shut up I'm working." I bring my attention back to the man in front of me.

It doesn't take very much work to get the information we need from them. I walk over to Louis giving him the go ahead to kill them both. I head to the bathroom and wash up.

Alexis POV

Sarah and I decided we wanted to go to the bar and dance. We get dressed both of wearing a dress we thrifted a few weeks ago.

I sent Harry a quick text 'hey Sarah and I are heading to the bar.'

'Have a drink for me. I'm on my way back but i need to head into the office to sort shit out'

Sarah yells "lex come on"

We are now stood in the bar dancing with a drink in our hand screaming the lyrics at each other.

A man leans into us "can I buy you two a drink?"

"No we're good" Sarah says nicely but stern. she pulls me away so we go back to being in our little bubble continue to dance.