62

Harry POV
Louis niall liam and I drove to a little airport. Today is our guys trip. Lex wasn't to thrilled about it. But it's something that brings money into dire and also it's kinda fun not gonna lie.

I boarded the small plane "I'm piloting right Liam?"

"Sure thing styles."

Niall nor Louis had anything to say.. which is odd because they always put up a fight when I want to fly. i turned in my seat "why aren't you guys putting up a fight about me flying?"

Niall said "because we don't need to fear for our life."

"Because you realize im a good pilot." I laughed.

"No because you have something to live for now. You would never do anything stupid with Alexis waiting for you." Louis rolled his eyes

I sighed knowing they were right. "Wait so before you thought I would be willing to kill you guys."

"Yeah" they said blankly in unison.

Louis said "you can't tell me one wrong joke and you wouldn't have turned off the propellers."

I shrugged. Nodding

Niall said "now we get to say whatever jokes we like." high fiving Louis

"Fuck off I'll throw your ass out of the plane myself."

we started our journey I have to admit the initial take off is the worst for me. But once we are in the air I really enjoy flying.

It took an hour then we landed. We packed into a van. Going over the plans.

We got pumped on the way there blasting music and singing at the top of our lungs. did we do a few lines before this? yes.

We got there I turned to remind them if there's any children they are to be swiftly moved to the bathroom. Before shit goes down.

We checked our weapons. Louis yelled "that is awful. Own up own up."

"Oh my god" I laughed putting my shirt over my face.

Liam said "whos farted?"

Louis yelled "niall!"

Niall scoffed "it wasn't me!"

Louis said "When it's really smelly Niall never admits to it. you know what I mean?" hitting my arm.

Making me laugh

Niall argued back "hold on who's the first to admit their farts! you should be proud of your smell!"

Liam laughed "it was a creeper."

Louis points at niall

Niall fought back "no it wasn't! I would admit to a smell like that.!"

"Oh my god let just go do this shit already!" checking my gun one last time.

They continued bickering

I rolled my eyes "shut the fuck up already we all know it was niall!"

Niall groaned "it wasn't me!"

We sat bickering for a a few more seconds.

Our faces were now covered. We walked in swiftly. my eyes scanned the room no kids perfect. my eyes landed on security who was busy on his phone. I let out a chuckle as Louis grabbed his gun and kicked him down to his knees. Saying "you had one job."

People were started to catch on. Here we go!

"EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO LIVE MOVE TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM IF NOT THEN MY FRIEND WILL HAPPILY HELP YOU CROSS OVER!"