22

Harry POV

Lex slept in my bed last night. I felt bad for forcing her to tell me. To be honest I didn't think it would be that I just thought he fucked her friend or something.
She begged me not to kill him or any of them.

I don't understand why she wouldn't want him dead after what they did to her. Especially someone who she trusted.

I fucked up forcing her to tell me.

I walked into headquarters.

"Liam I need you to find out about 4 men Caleb, Greg, Justin, and Kyle. location Brunswick Ohio . Age 19/20's"

I knew he wouldn't remember lex bring up calebs name he was drunk and high

"Got it"

"Bring it to me when you find them. "

I walked to my office and made a few calls to our other headquarters.

My brain circled back to lexy. What the fuck is going on. I thought if I fucked her whatever the hell is happening in my head go away. But if anything it made it worse. I can't get her out of my head. I just want to be close to her.

Liam walked in holding paper work he said "here you are I couldn't find reason"

I said "exactly he's flying under the raider."

Louis came strolling in plopping down on the couch.

"So you and lex huh"

"No" groaned

"Oh come on you can't tell me you don't want to fuck her."

"Did you just come in here to be annoy or..?"

"Well actually came in here to tell you to come have a drink tonight with us."

"Fine"

After I finished up. I went home. Lex was sat on the couch. She jumped up "you're home early I didn't get dinner going yet!"

I grabbed her hips to stop her from going to the kitchen. "How do you feel on pizza tonight?"

"that sounds really good"

I watched as she glanced down to my lips. I mirrored her looking down at her lips. God her lips are fucking perfect.

"Are you dressed ready to go?"

She nodded

We went down to the pizza place.
Sitting outside.

"So where do you keep the children?"

"In my basement."

She dropped her pizza.

"I'm joking!" Pointing in the direction of the building. "We have a building a few minutes that way."

"Are they ok"

"They are great. They have shelter, food, toys, emotional support to make them into the best person they can be."

It's cute that's she's thinking about it.

We were at the bar.
lex was sat on my lap. sipping on a drink I got her she was purposely sipping loudly because she knew it annoyed me. every time she did it I would pinch her butt making her giggle. She was tipsy normally I found tipsy girls annoying but lexy was just fucking adorable.