9

Couple of days later

I felt awkward around Harry. He didn't seem bothered. I guess our kiss didn't mean anything which is fine. I didn't expect it too. Maybe it's for the best if we just both act like it didn't happen.

Harry POV
I got off early from work and headed home. Music was playing when I walked through the door. I walked past the kitchen and stop seeing Alexis sitting at the island humming to the song that was playing while drawing. "Hey I'm home." Jump a bit before she turned to me.

"Hi sorry I was taking a break." Getting up

"It's fine keep drawing; I'll be in my office." She nodded and sat back down.

The other day I kissed her. And I shouldn't have but there something about her that draws me to her. Like duh she's fucking hot anyone can see that. I just don't know why I feel this feeling of wanting to be with her. Maybe it's the fact I've never fucked a ginger maybe I have a thing for them and didn't realize it until I saw her.

I can't be with her though. It's wrong and fucked up. I'm literally holding her hostage plus there's no way a girl like her would want a guy like me. I fuck around. I don't do relationship. Why would I want to commit to one body for the rest of my life. Boring. Not my thing. I respect woman I just don't do relationships.

sat in my office my brain couldn't stop thinking about Alexis I just want to fucking taste her again. fuck I want to taste her else ware. I felt myself getting hard. I went into my room and shut the door. I guess it's midday jerk off kinda day. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them off I pulled out my phone. Search red head. I palmed myself trying to find the right video. Bingo.

Alexis POV

I was running around the house doing chores currently gathering laundry. I opened Harry's door. My eyes widen at the sight. Harry had his hard on in his hand he's eyes shot over to me I immediately covered my eyes and shut the door. I yelled "I'm sorry I'm sorry!" and ran to my room. I pretty much stayed in there for hours. I looked at the time and realized I need to make dinner. I got up and went down stairs. Harry was sitting on the couch. I couldn't even look at him he said "lex"

I answered a timid"yes?"

"come here" I turned around. "Sit." I sat. "don't make it awkward everyone does it."

I winced at the awkwardness. "why did you make that face" I looked at him "no way"

I said "what?"

"you don't touch yourself" My eyes widen

"lex you're 19 why?" i felt my face turn even more red. I covered my face and said "Harry!"

"why don't you?"

"I'm not talking about this."

"Oh come on it's only fair you saw my cock."

"Harry! And I barely saw anything"

"Oh shut up I don't mean to sound conceded but I know I don't have a small cock."

"Harry! Shut up! I meant I covered my eyes before I saw anything."

"Regardless it's only fair. Why don't you touch yourself?"

I sighed "I've tried it just doesn't work"

"are you a virgin?"

"no."

"ok so have you ever came?"

I felt my face hit a new shade of red "Harry!"

"your boyfriend never finished you?"

I shrugged "I bet I could get you to cum." I looked at him shocked.

he licked his lips "can I?"

Did this man just flat out ask me if he could make me cum?

He moved closer placing his hand on my thigh."yes or no im okay with either or."

Why do I want to say yes?
I swallowed. how the hell is this conversation happening..?

"I have a feeling you would taste as sweet as you look". I bit my lip. His fingers went a little bit higher on my thigh giving it a little squeeze

"do you want me to make you feel good lex?"

i didn't even notice my head nodding yes

"speak lexy" "yes."

he bit his lip "relax ok" he kissed me he deepened the kiss before moving down to my neck "tell me if you want to stop I will" I felt him moving my shirt up I pulled it down

"do you want me to stop?"

"no I just don't feel comfortable without my shirt".

he nodded ok "can I take off your shorts?" I nodded he pulled off my shorts I felt his hand make contact with my underwear I sucked in at the contact. he rubbed small circles he softly spoke "can I take off your panties?" i nodded "speak lexy" "yes"

He got on his knees and pulled my underwear down. my knees felt like they had magnets holding them together I was so nervous. Harry noticed and came back up and kissed me whispering "relax" I nodded while kissing. He opened my legs. His hand sliding up my thigh until it made contact with my core making me gasp.

He smirked "you're wet which is a good sign" he rubbed circles before laying down on his stomach "are you alright?"

"yes"

he kissed up my thigh. I watched him connect his mouth to my core. My head went back a small noise left my mouth I've never made that sound before; did I just moan?

His tongue moved in all the right patterns. Small moans left my mouth making him groan. He mumbled "fuck lex you taste better then I imagined." He looked up at me our eyes stayed locked on each other. I felt pressure I immediately gasped. I realized it was his finger going in and out of me. "Are you sure you're not a virgin?" I moaned feeling the mix of his fingers and his mouth. He pulled away "does this feel good?" I moaned closing my eyes.
"I told you I can make you feel good lex". My hands ended up in his hair he moaned as my finger combed through his hair.
He held down my hips that were moving uncontrollably. After a few minutes I spoke "i feel weird Harry"

"you're gonna cum lexy. I want you to cum all over my fingers i wanna taste you lex". I felt my body shaking "Harry" I moaned softly"come on be a good girl and cum for me." then suddenly pure bliss.

I was panting trying to catch my breath. Harry sat up with a smirk. he put his fingers in his mouth and sucked them. "I told ya I could make you cum." I could barely catch my breath.

He picked up my underwear and pulled them up my thigh to my waist. I laughed "in movies they always have sexy lace underwear huh" looking down at my non sexy underwear.

he laughed "Alexis are you talking about porn?Are you admitting to me you watch porn?"

"no I meant like" he shushed me then grabbed my shorts and pulled them over my hips for me.

He stood up "well I'm gonna have round two in my room" grabbing himself I looked down seeing the bulge in his pants.

"Did you want me to..?"

He interrupted me "No but you're welcome to come and watch again." winking at me and walking off.

I got up and went to the kitchen trying to get my thoughts together. while I made dinner. How did that happen? why did I let that happen? why did he want to do that?". He said I tasted better then he imagined has he thought about it before? Also why didn't he want me to return the favor? Why are my feeling hurt about him not wanting me to return it.