26

Harry POV

I was in my office at headquarters when the guys walked in.

"Harry come to the pub tonight"

"leave Alexis home so you can get laid. maybe it will get the stick out of your ass"

"what makes you think I'm not getting laid" with a smirk

Liam said "you barely come to the out and when you do it's with Alexis"

Niall looked towards me "you're fucking Alexis" My smirk dropped

louis stood up "I fucking knew it styles."

Niall said "what the fuck Harry please tell me you don't have feelings for her

"Don't fucking start Niall you brought her home."

Niall said "to FUCK I didn't have feelings for her!"

"I don't have feelings"

Liam said "I call bullshit the fact you haven't fucked anyone in god knows how long means you only have been fucking her the Harry we know doesn't stick to one girl"

Niall said "you realized how fuck this is styles right . It's already a fucked up plan never mind if she has feelings for you. You're going to have to shoot someone you love"

"I don't love her."

Louis spoke "there's no need to bullshit us. It is what is. it's just going to fucking suck for you when the time comes"

I stood up and walked out before I shot them all in the head.

louis voice echoed down the hall "that answers everything". I took my gun out and fired down the hall

"fuck sakes styles you almost shot me" with a laugh

I shot again

he laughed "I know you have better aim then that if you actually wanted to shoot me you wouldn't missed dipshit"  I stormed out

I punched my steering wheel driving home. Fuck I need to stop fucking around with Alexis. I hate to admit it but I think I might have feelings for her. I don't love her though I know that for damn sure. But It's one thing to hurt myself in this situation but I don't want to hurt her she deserves better.

I walked into the house entering the kitchen she smiled "Harry come try this" holding a spoon of the dinner she made she shoved it in my mouth "hmmm that's good" placing my hands on her hips "what is it?"

"Cheddar cheese potato pie" she smiled

"fuck you're amazing cook" i kissed her.

"I'll get you a plate"

I went to the fridge grabbing her a spite and me a beer placing them on the table. 

Moments like this is what I want to last forever. if I could freeze time I would right in this moment. Sometimes I wish i was different that I would be the relationship type of person. But even if I was this situation is fucked. Sometimes I wonder if I am as bad as I seem. Times like right now proves I am. Because the moment we sat on the couch All I could think about was fucking her.

Lexy POV

Harry pulled me onto his lap. it was a heated kiss he's tongue found it's way into my mouth a few time followed by biting my bottom lip and pulling it lightly before pecking my lips. squeezing my hips and pulling me closer. a slight whine came from him causing me to open my eyes. he's eyebrows were furrowed together before mumbling "fuck" into my lips I pulled back "what's wrong."