93

We just landed in the uk. It's been 3weeks since I showed Harry the paper which had his moms location.

Liam helped Harry and I with fake passports. Which made me nervous. god forbid we got caught.

Harry rented us a car and we just arrived at our hotel. We were both exhausted. But I'm excited to be in London nonetheless. I've never travelled before Harry and I'm realizing how much I was missing out on.

Harry watching me in a amusement as I looked around the hotel room excited. "Baby it's a hotel room you've been to one or two before."

"Yes but this one is in London."

He laughed "get in bed I'm tired" he whined

"I'm dirty though" I sighed feeling gross from the airport

"We'll shower in the morning." tapping the bed. I plop down he reached for the lights shutting them off.

.
The next morning we both showered and headed out to get breakfast before driving to where his mom lives.

The house was beautiful. 3 cars were sat in the driveway. The front door opened and a man walked out in a suit heading to one of the cars before pulling out and driving off.

"Was that your dad?"

He looked at me. "I think so. Liam said she was married before I was born."

I nod

The door opens again and a young woman walks out. Getting into a car.

He speaks "too young"

"Do you think that could be your sister?"

He sits quietly I can tell his thinking.

"Harry.."

He gets out of the car walking up to the house

"Harry" I follow him "be calm we need answers"

He takes a deep breath knocking on the door the door opens to an older woman "hi how can I help you?"

"Lose anything?" Harry asked clearly annoyed

"I'm sorry what?"

"Did you forget anything? leave anything.. anyONE behind?"

"I'm sorry I don't.." she looked at Harry confused

"You don't recognize me?" He Paused "mom"

Her eyes widened Harry?

He walked forward using his body to walk her into the house. I follow him closing the door behind me.

"What are you doing here?"

He looked back at me. "Wow not even how have you been? I'm sorry for abandoning you."

"I can't believe you're actually here ?!right now." She took a deep breath reaching out to touch his face

But he grabbed her hand "don't touch me."

"How have you been?" She finally asked

"Great. Can't say the same for my childhood. Which was filled with nothing but abuse."

"Why are you here?"

I answered "to get answers."

"Answers?" She look at me

"You can't expect to abandon someone and not have them wonder why." I give her a once over

Harry spoke "yes. You have the house the family. Why wasn't I good enough?" He stepped closer