17

I was sat on the couch watching a movie. when Harry walked through the door with girl he looked over to me and continued to bring the girl upstairs the girl asked "who's that?" He said "nobody don't worry about it" as he closed he's door.

Ouch that hurt.
I know Harry said what happened between us meant nothing but It still hurt. Especially because he doesn't want to sleep with me. I couldn't help but think of why. Im probably not his type im not "hot" I definitely don't have a body. I tried to get that through my head. After overthinking I think I've come to realize I might have feelings for him.
Fuck I need to get it out of my head this isn't some fucking sick fairytale where the bad boy falls for me. I tried to continue to watch the movie but I could hear them upstairs. Fuck. I got up and went to my room I sat at my desk and sketched. And tried to ignore the noises.
—-

Harry walked in "hey the guys are at the bar are you feeling up for it?"

"Sure"
I had an agenda.

I decided I was going to dress cute for the bar why not. I put on a skirt and a shirt that showed a bit of cleavage. I went downstairs. Harry looked me up and down. I walked past him and waited by the door then followed him. He hasn't said a word to me since the other night. I followed him into the bar we went to the couch we always sat.

niall smiled and said "you look hot lex"

I smiled "thank you"

"feel free to sit on this side"patting the seat I nodded and sat next to him I glanced over at Harry who tilted his head confused. Niall tapped my leg and said "what are you drinking tonight sweetheart?" I said "something yummy something that will put me in a good mood" he smiled and got up he came back with drinks handing one to me I smiled and took it.

He turned to face me "so how have you been lex?" with a smile I said "I've been good lonely but good." He cooed "aw I could keep you company." I said "I would like that I miss listening to you play guitar" he smiled and said "I gotta get you one so you don't forget how to play" I said "yeah that would suck" with a smile. Through out the night niall and I kept a conversation it was flirty he's hand was on my thigh most of the night. Harry looked annoyed but at the same time he kept a conversation with Liam or Louis . Niall was whispering something into my ear which made me laugh Harry stood up and said "well I need another drink." and walked away niall and I continued to talking he leaned in and kissed me I kissed back the kiss deepened normally I wouldn't feel comfortable with PDA but I guess the few drinks I had helped me not care.

he whispered into my ear "come back to mine?" I said "am I allowed?" He went on his phone I watched as he texted Harry "hey Lex and I are heading to mine for a bit." He then took my hand and lead me out I looked around to see Harry at the bar he watched as we walked out. 

Once we arrived to his house he kissed me while unlocking his door to his house I walked backwards while we were still kissing I felt my legs touch the couch he slowly guided me down still kissing me he hands wondered all over he went to take my shirt off but I stopped him "I don't like my shirt off" he nodded

he's hand went to my core he mumble said "tell me if  you want me to stop" he guided my hand to his crotch he was hard really hard. he's fingers moved my underwear out of the way.

He mumbled something and said "you're not to drunk are you?" I said "no I'm not drunk." And continued to kiss me. His finger entered me I moaned he continued fingering me while kissing my neck

"Stop."

he froze and looked at me he pulled away  "you alright did I do something"

I shook my head no. "I don't know if this is a good idea."  he nodded 

"I'm sorry."

"don't worry about it." grabbing my underwear and handing them to me I pulled my skirt back down.

"it wasn't something I did right? I didn't push you into.."

"no no you did nothing I just don't know I'm sorry I'm sorry."

"hey don't worry about it." standing up and adjusting himself. He smiled "still a fun time."

"hey you're a great kisser by the way."

"am I?"
"yeah like really good"

"well your welcome to kiss me whenever you like."

I laughed I looked around the room my eyes landing on a piano "Niall did you get a piano?"
he said "yeah" with a smile I said "can I ?" He said "absolutely!" I walked over and opened the piano and played some keys he said "do you know how to play" I said "barely" he smiled and said "you have a lot of secret talents huh?"
I laughed I said "can you play me something?" he sat down and said "im not too good" he played and I said "yeah bullshit" shoving him he laughed. We sat there playing for a bit singing a bunch of throw back songs. He drove me back to Harry's I went to my room and went to bed.

Niall was a good guy. He stopped when I said stop he didn't seem upset. He didn't throw me out after realizing I wasn't going to sleep with him. Hell we sat and played on his piano for a bit.
Niall is a good guy.

The next morning

I woke up and went downstairs there was a huge list of chores. I got started on it. Harry came home later in the day I finished cooking dinner i walked into the living room and told Harry dinner was ready he got up and walked into the kitchen. I served him he's plate and he walked it over to the trash can and threw it away then put the plate on the counter. I looked at him shocked. Because like what the fuck.

"I'm not Not hungry."

"you could have just said that why would you throw away food I just made?" He shrugged

"you're a fucking dick"

"watch it Alexis."

"whatever" took the whole pot and dumped it into the garage. He starred at me. "now nobody eats." I went to my room.

Later on that night I went downstairs to get a glass of water. I drink the full glass before pouring another glass. Thirsty? I nearly dropped the glass looking to Harry standing in the door frame.

"yeah. Why are you up?"
"I'm hungry"

I nodded grabbing stuff out of the fridge

"what are you doing?"

"making you a sandwich."

He stayed quiet for a second watching me "why?"

"because you're hungry."

"no why are you doing that when I've been a dick? why are you so nice?"

"maybe I don't feel like having a gun pointed to my head at 2am"

He chuckled "fair enough" with a smile .

"glad you think that's funny."

"did you fuck Niall?"

"Is that why you have been treating me like shit?"

He stayed quiet

"Harry why does it matter? You're the one who said you didn't care if I fucked people. you're the one who said I was a nobody."

He stayed quiet.

I slid he's sandwich over to him
"I didn't sleep with niall."

"you didn't?"

"no I stopped it."

"why?"

"I don't know."

"how far did you guys go?"

I laughed "Harry!"

"come on tell me did he finish you off?"

I laughed "he didn't get far Harry." putting my hands on my face

He moved closer placing his hands on my hips "did he taste how sweet you are?"

"goodnight Harry." Pulling away from him.

"wait did he?

"no Harry!" While walking upstairs.