25

Lexy POV

It's been almost 3 weeks since. What happened with Caleb. I was still upset with Harry. I would clean and cook. If he asked me something I would answer but nothing more. He definitely noticed because he looked upset whenever I wouldn't carry a conversation on with him. He would try to joke around with me but I would ignore him. Most of the time he would get frustrated and leave the house.

Today I was sitting on the floor drawing. I don't know why but I find the floor really comfortable. Harry walked and sat on my bed. He normally doesn't come in here. I didn't bother looking at him or say anything.

"You look pretty when you doing something you enjoy."

I ignored him.

"So you're still upset."

Ignored.

"Im sorry ok." It sounded like it was hard for him to say.

"Sorry doesn't bring the dead back Harry."

"Im not sorry for that. Im sorry I did something to make you upset with me."

Ignored.

"You bite the corner of your bottom lip when you concentrate."

Ignored

"It's adorable by the way."

He laid back on my bed.

"Lexy rhymes with sexy.. sexy lexy"

I gagged "don't say that"

"What it's true."

"Stop" I laughed

"I missed that laugh."

Silence

Light snoring was coming from my bed. I got up looking at Harry passed out. He's face was squished into the pillow. He looked peaceful. He looked like the Harry I got to know the one I have feels for. Not the one I was upset with.

Fuck I still don't understand why I feel for him. It's so weird. I've had crushes on guys before but it feels so different with Harry. He literally killed people but yet I look at him and I want him to hold me. How do I feel the safest while a murder is holding me.

I laid next to Harry without even thinking my hands went to his head immediately he jumped and grabbed my wrist. Making me Yelp.

"Shit you scared me"

"Sorry"

"Are you alright" looking at my wrist he grabbed

"Yeah I'm fine."

He nodded

We stared at each other.

"Harry can you kiss me."

His eyes lit up before furrowing his eyebrows

He leaned in and kissed me.

It was a soft kiss he went to pull away but I pulled his shirt softly to indicate not to pull away. He got the message and continued to kiss me.

Running his thumb over my bottom lip. Smirking "I thought you were mad at me?"

I smiled biting my bottom lip "Oh yeah" I got up he tried to grab my waist but missed

"Wait where are you going?"

"I'm mad at you remember?" Walking out of my room.

My chest hit the wall. Harry was now standing behind me. "You think you can kiss me and then continue to be mad at me?" His voice was playful. He kissed my neck.

Finding it it difficult to swallow so I can speak. "yes"

He flipped me around "you didn't seem so mad while you were kissing me."

He kissed down my neck. "let me make it up to you" getting down his knees

Seeing Harry down on his knees almost made my own knees give out.

"Can I?" Reaching for the button on my pants.

I bit my lip "yeah"

He unbuttoned my pants pulling them down. Leaving me in my underwear he kissed my thighs definitely leaving marks.

He squeezed my ass. "Fuck baby what are you doing to me? I'm On my knees begging for you to forgive me."
He hooked his fingers in my panties pulling them down. licking up my strip softly flicking his tongue.

my head went back and my hand went to his hair without even thinking. Harry tapped my knee "open" I moved my legs apart more giving him more access he began moving his tongue in all the right patterns. My breathing picked up. his two fingers entered me making me moan "fuck"

"I don't think I've ever got on my knees for a girl before." Smirking. "Don't get use to it I'm not a sub."

He connected his mouth back to my core.

"Harry please"

"Go on tell me what you want"

I moaned "you"

"You want me fuck you with my cock?"

"Please"

"Be a good girl and cum for me."

I felt like my legs were going to give out with how close I was.

Bliss.

"Bloody hell you taste amazing." He stood up licking his fingers.

"Please" I whispered

He unbuttoned his jeans taking my hand and placing it himself. I looked down to my hand palming him through his boxers. He let out a moan.

Reaching in his pocket he pulled my hand away and taking Himself out stroking himself "So fucking hard for you" he put on a condom and he picked me up pinning my back to the wall. He guided himself to my entrance slowly lowering me down.
His eyebrows were knit together. My mouth opened slightly he connected our lips.
"Fuck" he mumbled

His grip on me got tighter my back left the wall. He carried me into his bedroom. He stood at the edge of the bed holding my hips keeping it slow watching my face.

"Harry" I moaned

"Fuck I love when you say my name like that."

I moaned again he picked up his speed "fuck I'm close"

"Me too fuck."

"Cum all over my cock baby"

Bliss

His fingers dug into my hips as he mumbled under his breath. Hitting his bliss

His head fell forward onto my stomach "Jesus Christ how do you do this to me."

I laughed trying to catch my breath "do what?"

He didn't answer just laughed sitting up kissing my thigh.