46

Harry POV

We got back to dire and immediately went into headquarters. I could barley think we all got to work. To try and figure something out. I was barely holding it together.

louis walked in the room "go home Harry your not going to help when you're like this."

"We need to get her now. God knows what they going to do with her."

"Luke, calum, and Michael are with her. I'm sure they have it under control. So calm the fuck down"

"Calm the fuck down? Louis her father who is a rapist who doesn't give a single fuck about her has her. God only knows if Luke calum or Michael are next on his fucking hit list. Which means Alexis will not be protected."

"Don't think like that man. You got to think positive"

"That right there louis!"

"What?"

"You spent a few days with Alexis and now your over here thinking positive? Fuck sakes. Get a grip of the world we are fucking in."

"this right here isn't helping find Alexis. go the fuck home so we can do our fucking job and not have to worry about you."

"No I'm not leaving this fucking office until I know she's ok"

Louis walked out.

3weeks

Harry POV

We got a tip that Luke is getting a burner phone to be left in a bathroom at this random bar a couple of hours away.

We got to the bar I went directly into the bathroom searching for the phone. Where the fuck is it. I punched the paper towel holder making it fall to the floor out fell a flip phone.

I grabbed it going to the car where the guys were waiting.

I picked it up and called the last number
Hello?

Is she alright? has anyone fucking touched her? Give me names luke!"

"She's alive ok she's fucking alive! she's living in my place right now."

I let out a breath that i felt like I've been holding in since the day they took her "Ok bring her to me"

"Harry you know I can't fucking do that. he will come for me and my family we all have families."

"Fuck Does she hate me?"

"Harry no offense but I'm not trying to talk about your fucking relationship. We need to figure out a god damn plan before shit goes to shit"

We went over numerous amount of plans.

"I'm gonna kill him."

"fine kill him but I need you to fucking shoot me too."

"Im not gonna kill you luke."

"I'm not say kill me but if I'm left unharmed his men will think I'm suspicious and go after my family."

"Luke"

"harry you need Alexis no? You saved my sister. let me fuckin help you. plus once Alexis is with you shit will hit the fan. you will definitely need someone on the inside Harry."

"Where am i shooting you?"

"The left shoulder."

"That's close to the fucking heart if I'm off you're dead."

"well I'm not trying to lose my dominant arm. Plus when do you ever miss?" Chuckling

"Pressure is on"

"Also you need to fucking put the show of a life time the place we will meet has cameras hes men will see and hear exactly what goes down."

"Alright let's do this"

I hung up the phone

Niall said "so what are you gonna do when we get her back?"

"I just want to concentrate on getting her safe"

Present day
Lex POV

Now that Luke isn't acting like a dick. We have been getting along great. He was actually a really nice guy. He also started bringing around his friends calum and Michael . Who were also dire.
They told me stories about Harry, niall, Louis, Liam and zayn.

Is funny how scared I use to be of them. Now I'm finding comfort in the stories I hear. Don't get me wrong I I couldn't agree with them killing people. But it didn't make them horrible people especially once you got to know them. They were like any other friend group.

They reminded me a lot of the guys which made me miss them a lot.
Michael and I got along really well actually. He would try and help me cook what ever I was cooking. He also got me paper colored pencils. To help keep me occupied.