102

Time jump. Two months.

We have been back and forth from dire 2.0. We officially made the temporary move a few weeks ago.

We are all sharing a house since the contractors are working on getting dire ready for more members to move in. Things are picking up quickly though.

I don't mind Niall and Louis as roommates. Harry on the other hand is continuously reminding them I'm not their mommy and i shouldn't have to cook or clean up after them.

I make breakfast enough for everyone while Harry is on a call.

Louis and niall help themselves. Harry ends his call at some point and we all make conversation about our plans for the day.

"I want to head into the shop today and unload some books and organize some of the donations in that box truck parked out back."

Harry saying he has to meet some people shortly.

Louis saying him and niall need to make a trip to the warehouse this afternoon

"Perfect" Harry takes a bite of his food standing up "Louis you can drop lex off and niall you can clean up breakfast."

Niall groans

"Uh Why am I responsible for your girlfriend." Louis scoffed

"You both enjoyed the dinner she made last and the breakfast she cooked this morning unless you want to go back to eating cereal for all your meals I suggest you shut it."

Louis eyes flicked to me "when are you going to learn to drive."

I smile at louis "why would I do that when I have you as my chauffeur."

Louis glared at me while Harry patted his pockets for his key. "I'm off. Louis stop looking at her like that or I'm going to hit you." he leaned down and kissed me. "I'll pick you up"

Once he walked out the door i got up gathering dishes.

Louis spoke "uh what are you doing?"

"Cleaning up breakfast" stating the obvious.

"Uh niall supposed to do that."

"It's fine I got it."

Niall clapped with a chant "yes"

Louis stood up "Niall get up and clean"

"But.." Niall went to complain

He ignores Louis looking at me "lex are you ready?"

"Yep"

Louis dropped me off and I start unboxing the books. I spend most of the day loading and organizing the used books onto the floor to ceiling bookshelf

I then head into the box truck that's parked out back with furniture for the shop. I grab a rug and I lay it out by the bookshelf then finding a chair and little side table to make a little nook for someone to sit and check out their books.

I set up the clothing racks and started to sort through the clothing. Not paying attention to the time and just being in my little bubble listening to the music the door bell jingles and and Harry strolls in holding a bag

"Whatcha got there?" I smile at him

"Missed you too" he chuckles

"Oh shut it" I laugh "you know I missed you."

He rolled his eyes "I picked up the window paint you wanted."

I hugged him and kissed him.

He looked around "ah it's coming along nicely"