10

I was sat on the couch drawing. Harry Groaned "I'm bored do you want to go somewhere?" "Where?"

"The shops?"

"You picked up groceries yesterday."

He sighed "do you want more art shit?"

"I'm okay I don't want you spending you're money on me."

In a stern voice "Don't tell me what I can't spend my money on."

I looked up at Harry from his change in tone he was smirking. He whined "come on let's just go."

We got in the car. "It's funny how you're the bored one when I'm the one stuck in the house 24/7"

He put his hand on his heart "poor lexy"

I rolled my eyes. he smiled back while turning up the radio.
Thrift shop came on we both knew all the words.

We got to the store. I followed Harry. He said "so do you part take in other art activities?" I laughed at his wording.

"Yes, when I was home I would use markers I'm not good at painting but I do find it calming."

Ok so are these markers good? I said "yeah they are the same ones I have at home." He tossed the pack into the cart.

"Ok so paint shit.."

"Harry i don't-" he gave me a look to shut up so I did. 

He put paint brushes and paper into the cart.

"Do you want some canvas?"

"If I say no will you still buy it?"

"Yes" he grabbed some putting them into the cart.

We checked out. I looked up at Harry while walking out "thank you."

He smiled "aw you're not gonna cry again?"

I laughed.

"don't thank me though.. okay?"

When he said that he sounded almost guilty it was weird hearing him show emotion.

He looked down to me "ice cream?" Stopping in front of an ice cream shop.

"Yes!" We walked in. I looked at all the flavors.

"What's your poison?"

I tilted my head at his choice of words. Making him laugh

"Strawberry"

"Oh gross"

"what's your favorite flavor"?"

"Mint chip."

"The nerve you have to say gross to strawberry when you eat frozen toothpaste."

He laughed. "You're stupid." We sat outside eating. It was a nice day. I people watched which was interesting knowing they were gang members living a "normal life."

"Hey Harry?"

"Hmm?"

"How did you guys get all this?" Gesturing to the town.

"money and hard work. When we first bought the town it was a ghost town. We gutted the the building and rebuilt them."

"You Niall louis Liam zayn and Shawn?"

"Us and a fuck ton of dire members."

Before I could ask anymore questions a random person came up to Harry.

Harry turned and smiled "fucking hell Ed it's been forever."

Ed smiled "whos this?" Looking at me.

"Oh this is Alexis."

Ed turned to me and said "hi". They talked for a bit before the guy walked off.

When I tell you it's fucking weird watching these murdering gang members act so fucking normal. You wouldn't guess that's who they were.

Couple of days.

I was in my room when I heard Harry come home. He left after dinner and said he would be back late.

I opened my door and walked out to see a girl kissing Harry's neck. while he hiked up her dress. he made eye contact with me and smirked before walking into his room. I walked back into my room.

why am I upset. I shouldn't be upset. Fuck. I laid in bed letting my brain run at 100mph but this time it wasn't fearing for my life.

It was morning and I got up to do my chores Harry was already gone. Which I was thankful I didn't have to face him after last night. It would have been awkward.

By the time he got home I made him dinner not gonna lie I was avoiding eye contact.

"why are you upset with me?"

"I'm not"

"you're not a good liar." I continued to eat. "I hope it's not because you saw me hooking up with someone" I stopped chewing. "just because I went down on you doesn't mean it meant something. Because it didn't. you're nothing special lex. So you should fix you attitude"

I stood up and went to walk upstairs. In a stern voice Harry said "sit down and finish your dinner."  I continued to walk up stairs. I heard a loud crash. I rushed into my room and locked my door. he pounded on the door "open the fucking door Alexis." I stayed quiet terrified BOOM the door flew open. Harry shoved me against the wall. "I told you to sit the fuck down. You fucking disobeyed me.what happens when you break a rule?"

I stayed quiet he's voice boomed "SPEAK"

I stumbled on my word "uh um punishment."

"exactly sit on the bed I'll be back."

"Harry please." I was terrified what he was going to do.

The door swung open "up now"

"please don't hurt me I'm sorry I'm sorry." He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room. I begged he didn't say anything. We entered the bathroom.

"I'm being nice. your punishment is you're gonna sit in the ice bath until I tell you you can come out. You can strip or keep your clothes on but you have 5 seconds before I stop feeling nice". I looked at him "5 4 3.." i stepped into the bathtub. "SIT!" I slowly sat down

Fuck fuck fuck fuck

I felt tears coming down my face "bet you wish you would have sat your ass in that chair now huh."

"I'm sorry"

he mocked me 'I'm sorry' "people always are when they realize they can't get away with shit." He stayed there watching me i couldn't dare to look at him. I just starred at the wall not sure how much time passed.

"go under" I looked at him he was looking through me. he spoke sternly "now" I slid my body under and came back up gasping for air there was no hiding how cold I was because I couldn't stop my trembling. He turned to the cabinet and got a towel "ok your done get out"

I got out of the tub. He wrapped the towel around me and followed me to my room. He went into the closet grabbing underwear leggings and a shirt and tossing it on my bed "get dressed" and walked out.

A soft knock followed by the  door opening Harry walked in. I was in bed shivering "here's a sweatshirt." And walked out I left the sweatshirt untouched. I've never been this cold. I felt like my insides were frozen. Harry walked in with a cup "here's some hot tea" I couldn't even speak if I tried he walked out. he looked like he genuinely felt bad but at the same time when I was in the tub he looked like he felt nothing.

I hate Harry