77

Harry Pov

I finish up at the office as I'm heading out I text lex.

'Hey I'm heading out of the office'

'Watch your back 😘'

I laugh looking around 'What do you mean?'

'Oh nothing just go ahead and head home..'

'Are you going to be waiting for me naked?'

'Maybe ;)'

I rush home I walk up to the door to see a nerf gun and a note 'watch your back;)'

I laugh picking up the gun. Opening the door "baby I'm not sure you realize who you're starting a shoot out with.."

I walk into the kitchen looking around I heard a creek. Rush back out to the living room to see lex at the top of the stairs pointing her gun at me .

"Hi" she smiled before she quickly shot at me missing me I shot back she shot again and again I realized she had an automatic nerf gun

I laugh running to behind the couch. She chases me shooting the gun with a giggle following.

She stands over me as I lay my back against the floor. She holds her gun to my chest. With a huge grin. "What are you gonna do now styles."

"I love you" I smile at her

"Don't try and sweet talk me" she laughed

I place my hand on her calf's rubbing them. "Say you love me back.."

She rolls her eyes I love yo
I flip her onto the couch knocking the gun out of her hands. She gasped in shock

I smile "baby this is what I do for a living" I laugh kissing her nose then hovering over her lips when suddenly I felt something hit me I furrow my eyes at her "did you just shoot me?"

She holds out a small nerf gun nodding her head with a huge evil grin

"I don't know if I should feel betrayed or turned on."

She mocked me "I do this for a living."

I scoffed "To be fair I'm not normally in love with the person I'm in a fight with. It's a little distracting"

"Mmhm" she rolls her eyes.

I squeezed her hip "Yep I'm turned on" I laugh

She said "well to bad let's go attack someone else."

"I think Louis is home." I shrug

"Ok let's go" she smiled

We drive over there I can't help but glace at the smile plastered on her face.

We sneak into Louis's house he was no where in sight I push the spare gun down basement stairs since that's probably where he is we heard him say "what the fuck?" Confused

She pulls me behind the kitchen island waiting for him to come upstairs.

He walked up the starts laughing "who in the fuck threw a nerf gun at me?"

She stood up pointing her gun at Louis who fired before she could even speak making me laugh that he already knew and had perfect timing

She smiled "missed me."

"Well If you're here that means styles is around here somewhere."

She smiles "maybe But is it just him? Maybe Niall's here maybe even Liam.."

I shake my head with a huge smile at her tactic of making him think there was more then just us.

He glances around she went to fire but he ran.