27

We sat eating ice cream.

Harry's phone dinged he reached into his pocket he looked at me "do you want to go to the pub tonight?"

"Sure"

We got back to Harry's house. 👀
Harry took a shower while did my hair and make up nothing crazy.

We got to the bar Harry put his arm around my waist leading me through the crowd. We walked upstairs towards the spot we normally sat.

Louis turned to face us "you brought her anyways."

Harry smacked him before turning to me grabbing my hand and leading me to the empty seat on the couch.

Louis said "never thought I would see the day styles being tied down."

Harry shook his head before turning to me "drink?" I nodded "I'll go grab it."

Louis said "you and styles huh?"

"Sorry what?" Trying to play dumb

Louis said "there's no need to bullshit we see what's going on."

I made eye contact with Liam who was taking a sip of his drink with a smirk.

Before I could answer.

Harry voice came from behind me "Louis shut the fuck up."

Louis smirked "jealous I'm talking to your girlfriend?"

"I'm not his girlfriend"

Louis looked at me "obviously" 👀

I sipped my drink and listened to them have guy talk

Niall smacked Harry's knee "styles look it's those girls we fucked in the bathroom" laughing

Liam shook his head "yeah because that narrows it down."

I turned towards Harry "How many times did you hook up with multiple girls looking at harry"

He shrugged with a smirk

Niall said "more times then he's been with a single girl." Laughing

Harry said "it's weird that your keeping track of my sex life."

"So it's like your thing?"

"Perks of not having a girlfriend" he laughed

Liam said "bullshit I've had 3sums with my girlfriend if she's the right one then she won't mind sharing."

I couldn't imagine being with more then one person.

Zayn laughed "ex girlfriend." Shaking his head

Ed appeared "shots anyone?" They guys got excited to see Ed. Harry dove into a conversation with Ed. I watched the other boys start to mingle with other people (women)

There was singing and laughing going on downstairs. I tapped Harry "hey is it ok if I go see what's going on?" Pointing to the banister.

"Yeah go ahead"

I went over to the banister looking down at people singing karaoke.

Harry nudged me "we should go down there."

"No way"

"Hey you don't think I've heard you singing around the house? "

"Harry I heard you sing on a fucking stage you are talented they" pointing at the guys "are talented. I would need a few more drinks before I completely embarrass myself."

Harry handed me his drink "drink up"

I laughed taking a sip.

Harry put his arm around my waist pulling me closer. Leaning into my ear "Careful my drink is way stronger then yours love"

"What do you think I'm a light weight?"

Harry looked me up and down letting his tongue gaze the inside of his bottom lip "I think a lot of things about you; that happens to be one of them"

I hip bumped him looking up at him taking a long sip of the drink

He pulled my waist so I was standing in front of him. "When you look at me like that it's really hard not to want to bend you over this railing."

I giggled

He pushed himself into me. "you think I'm joking?"

"So technically you would be railing me on a railing correct?"

He's head when down to my shoulder. I could feel him snickering.

"Jesus Christ only you can make me laugh while I'm horny as fuck. But judging by your humor you must be ready for karaoke." Pulling me towards the stairs.

"Wait!" He stopped and looked at me.

I finished his drink "ok I think ready"

We went down.

I stood close to Harry as he was going over the songs on the computer trying to find one. He stopped on Grande by Bruno Mars. "I know you know the words to this."

We got on stage he could tell I was nervous he whispered "just look at me not them. Plus everyone is drunk nobody will remember."

We started singing not gonna lie it was really fun. You heard "OUI OUII" being yelled from upstairs I looked up to see Louis and everyone else. Cheering by the end of the song they were all getting on stage. Next thing I know we are all singing I want it that way by the back street boys. And random songs.

I don't think I've ever had this much fun.

Did I edit Taylor giving her red hair yes ma'am