76

Zayn was throwing a huge party. I've been getting more use to the whole party thing. So I'm not as nervous anymore.

I'm now stood in the kitchen next to Harry who just finished making my drink for me.

"Can I make yours?" I stop him from doing it himself

"I don't really mix shit with mine love."

"Boring" I pout

"Alright make me something." He gestured I reach over grabbing a bottle of alcohol when Harry leaned down mumbling "but it better be good or I'm going to punish you later"

I elbow him with a laugh "don't look"

He turns his back to the counter. While I look at different things. To mix with it.

"Ok here" I smile handing him the drink. He looks in the cup hesitating. "Calm down I didn't spit in it" I roll my eyes.

He pouts "aw now I'm disappointed" i shake my head at him. He held the cup out to me. "Go on spit don't be a tease." He smiles

"Ew Harry" I laugh pushing his cup away "just drink it"

He gives me a hurt face before putting the cup to his mouth a taking a drink.

He looks at me. "So is it good?" "Mhm" he nods yes

"Actually?" I smile

"Uh yeah" in the most unbelievable tone

"Harry don't lie is it bad?" I push his shoulder

"I mean most people don't mix dark liquor with juices."he scrunched his face

I made a pout face. At my own failed attempt at making a drink for him.

he tilted the cup back chugging it.

I gasped "Harry you didn't have to drink it!"

"I had to drink the first drink you made me. What kind of boyfriend would I be?" Pulling me closer kissing my lips letting his tongue enter my mouth

"Ew" I whine "you taste awful" I laugh

He pulled me in again mumbling "that's all thanks to you love."

After a bit of socializing Harry leaned over to me "hey do you want to come upstairs with me? Louis has some good shit."

I nodded he lead me upstairs into a room. Louis and Liam were sitting with random girls. I sat next to Harry as he started rolling a joint.

Louis was already smoking his passing back and forth to the girl he was sitting next to.

Louis went to hand me the joint and Harry immediately jumped forward pushing his hand away.

"That's definitely has more then weed lou" shaking his head at him

Louis laughed "yeah duh"

"Don't offer her shit without telling her what shes getting involved in"

"Well if I knew what it was laced with then I would" he laughed

My eyes widened that he didn't even know what was in it.

Once Harry finished he pulled me on to his lap "are you smoking? This is just weed" I nodded.

He lit the joint taking a long hit before placing it in my mouth.

While we were smoking. Louis went into his pocket pulling out a bag saying harry?

Harry nodded louis handing him a pills.