75

I felt soft kisses on my cheeks. The warmth of the covers feeling like heaven. Harry's hand traced up and down my side.

"What time is it?" I ask sleepily

"Not sure but we should get up." He says while kissing my face.

"Let's just sleep for a bit longer I'm so tired." Cuddling into him

"I want to take you out today." Kissing my face all over

"Can't that wait until after we sleep for a bit more." I whined

"I'm an impatient man love" squeezing my hip

"Where are you planning on taking me?"

"I want to take you out of dire maybe a mall."

"Why?" I asked super confused

"I wanna buy you shit." He laughed

"What? And why?" I asked even more confused

"I feel like spoiling you today." Kissing my neck

"I don't need to be spoiled." I laugh

"You do come on let's make it a date. we can go shopping and grab some food."

"Food?" I asked a little too eagerly

He laughed "yes food what ever you want."
-
We are now walking around a huge mall. A couple hours away. Harry pulling me into stores trying to buy me anything my eyes land on.

My eyes happen to land on a blue velvet dress.

Harry saying "here try it on"

"Harry I don't need it."

"No but you would so fucking good in it" Using his chest to guide me backwards towards the dressing room.

I rolled my eyes. Going in and trying the dress on. When I walked out. Harry's face lit up "we're buying it."

"Harry no I don't need it." Walking back into the dressing room.

When I came out he reached over and took the dress from my hands and walked to the counter and proceeded to pay for it with out another word.

We walked out of the store Harry putting his arm around me. "Where to now princess."

I sighed shaking my head.

He starts walking into a lingerie store. My face turns bright red. "Harry" I laugh following him.

"I technically owe you some new panties" holding up a pair. I snatch them out of his hands.

I found some pretty cute bras but needed to try them on. The lady lead me back into the changing room.

I was trying them on when I heard the lady speaking to Harry. I tried to brush it off but It sounded like she was flirting.

I texted Harry "can you keep it down I can hear you two flirting."

Next thing I know Harry walked through the curtain closing it behind him.