24

Niall POV

Louis parked the van.
I flicked through the paper work making sure it was the right address.

-Maddie 5 Connor age 3 abuse/sexual abuse. Mother and father guilty.

We got out and started walking up to the house. we knocked and a man opened the door. "we don't want what ever you're selling"

Louis said "really you wouldn't be interested in our lovely drugs?" before he could respond I punish him in the face making him stumble backward as I walked in. Smiling "thanks for inviting us in."

The guy stood up and said "what the fuck do you think your" Louis punched him. "You will speak when spoken to understand". He looked at us confused. louis pulled his gun out "do you understand?".

"Yes"

"Knees" the man got down on his knees. Louis grabbed his head and kneed him in the face.

The sound of someone nose breaking use to bother me but not anymore. Now it's actually satisfying.

I went into the kitchen to see a woman asleep leaning on the table definitely on drugs I grabbed her and dragged her to the living room. she started to scream Louis tapped her mouth shut. And held a gun on them. While i started looking in the bedrooms for the kids which couldn't find.

"where's your fucking children"

they didn't answer. Louis shot the man in the thigh "answer faster."Before the man could speak I heard crying. I immediately walked down the hall I opened the door to a small closet to find a little girl clinging to her little brother in nothing but their underwear.
You could tell they haven't been bathed in a long time. My heart sank. This part I will never get use to it will never not shatter me and make me want to shoot every person who wronged them.

i took a deep breath and smiled bent down "hi are you Maddie and Connor?" they starred at me wide eyed and terrified. "I'm niall I'm not gonna hurt you ok I'm here to help you take you somewhere safe ok" they were still frozen. "here come on let's go get some clothes on you two" putting my hand out Maddie hesitated I said "it's okay I promise come show me your room ok"

we walked to their room. I kept them from looking towards the living room. Trying to save the little bit of innocence they still have.

I went through the drawers and pulled out clothes I handed clothes to Maddie and asked her if she could get dress she nodded.

I bent down and pulled a shirt over connors face he starred at me like I had 3 heads I smiled. Trying to hide how shattered i was on the inside. I looked down to him and realized he was in a diaper I looked around for a clean diaper and put it on him before putting on his pants. Maddie was stuck in her shirt so and went over got her situated "there you are" I chuckled. She gave me a small smile

I said "ok "I want you two to find your favorite toys ok?" Maddie said "Connors bunny" Maddie grabbed two dolls.

Maddie and connor jumped from the loud noise coming from the living room.

"hey hey it's ok. I actually have something super cool" I pulled two pieces of cloth out of my pocket "do you like strawberries?" Maddie nodded "well these smell like the most yummy strawberries ever. Would you like to smell it?" she nodded. "ok here" holding it up to both of them she smiled and said "yummy!" I put the cloth back in my pocket. Maddie said "I feel sleepy" I said "here" and brought them to the bed "lay down for a bit ok" she nodded she cuddled connor who was already falling asleep. I rubbed her head whispering "you're gonna be alright" I waited until they both of them fell asleep. Before standing up and going back to the living room the man was beaten

louis said "he offered he's daughter for his fucking freedom"

"what's with you sick fucks! those are innocent fucking children! you locked them in a fucking closet! you did horrible things that hey will have to live with for the rest of their lives."

The woman mumbled something. "I can't wait to hear your fucking excuse." I ripped her tape off and she cried "I love my children"

"LOVE? When was the last time you bathe them shit when was the last time you told them that."

She cried "life is hard! I'm trying to get better."

"if I let you go will you love and cherish them"

she said "yes i swear!"

I turn to Louis "louis you heard the woman she gonna be a better mum now."

she said "yes ill get clean"

"aww" with a pout face. *pop* I shot her. The man looked down to his wife. "Becky!!!" Louis said "oh shut up" and shot him.

We got the kids into the car and buckled them in they were still asleep. An hour into the drive a little voice spoke "Where are we going?" she had tears in her eyes.

I climbed into the back seat . "don't cry, you're alright. we are going to bring you somewhere safe. where nobody will hurt you ok" she nodded

"are you hungry? do you like McDonald's?"

she nodded

I said "perfect we can stop and get you guys happy meals we have a bit of a drive." ok she nodded. We eventually got their happy meals. we had a iPad that had movies on it. I handed to Maddie and Connor to watch. I smiled to myself every time they giggled at whatever they were watching.

Louis was quiet. He always is when we are transporting kids back. pretty sure it affects him mentally bringing him back to when he was younger and going through the same shit. He may shoot a man for breathing to loud but he would never lay a finger on a child. As much as the lads don't want to believe it they aren't as evil as they see themselves we started this to protect. sure we get a little trigger happy not saying we aren't bad people we are but we have standards.

Once we reached town we got the kids out and brought them into the building. I reminded them not to be scared that everyone here is friendly. One the woman here greeted them "hi you must be Maddie and Connor I'm wendy."
Maddie was clung on to me which happens sometimes I stayed close to her and walked around with them as Wendy showed them around. I watched as their face lit up seeing the other kids happy and running around having fun.