20

I can't believe we slept together last night. I would never in a million years think I would ever sleep with someone like Harry.
1) he's a gang leader. I keep having to remind myself that.
2) he's fucking hot as shit. while I can maybe pass for cute wearing the right outfit.
Do I expect him to fall in love with me or even consider me more then another girl he's slept with no.

But this morning. I woke up to him holding me. I've never felt more safe. He's alarm went off. I tried to move he pulled me closer. He whispered "not yet."

Not gonna lie I expected him to ask me to leave when we finished or even be gone by the time I woke up.

A few hours

"We are going to nialls to hang out have a few beers. Can you to cook something to bring over?" I nodded he's phone dinged Louis said "make something sweet" I cooked and baked all day then got ready I just threw on jeans and a shirt.
I followed Harry to the car him. We drove to nialls. I listened as they talked

My brain started doing the overthinking thing again.
it's weird watching them at like normal people. joking and smiling. when I know they literally killed people without hesitation. they killed people who had families and kidnap their children to never be seen again. But yet here I am eating dinner with them not to mention I've slept with Harry. who's the fucking leader of all this. I can't help but feel something for him. why the hell am I attracted to him. not necessarily for he's physical appearance which is he's gorgeous but something feel so right being with him but wrong because who he is and what he's done. I haven't seen much of his dark side but I've seen a lot of this. Laughing with his friends or laughing at a movie we are watching.

Louis opened the back door to nialls house. and said "Niall turn the fire pit on" the guys started walking outside I went to the kitchen to start cleaning up when I felt someone wrap around my waist I knew by the scent of the Cologne it was Harry "you okay?, You didn't touch your dinner."

"I'm alright"

"you're a shit liar"

"Just my thinking that's all. My brain doesn't know when to shut up" I smiled

"You don't have to clean up here you know."

"It's only a few dishes"

He nodded and walked towards the door "when you finish come outside."

I finished cleaning up and walked outside. And sat next to Harry and Louis

Niall said "just in time do you want to smoke"

"I don't do drugs"

they all laughed niall said "it's weed which isn't a real drug."

Liam said "maybe it will help you relax a bit and not be so nervous around us."

Louis said "or it can make her more annoying on that thought niall don't you dare".

Niall said "oh shut up Lou she will forget where she's at how strong this shit is".

That would be nice to forget where I am to not feel nervous for a bit .I looked at Harry and he put his hands up "I'm not your parent don't look at me"

niall said "is that a yes?"

"Sure"

he said "have you ever smoked before?"

louis said "the worst thing she's done is steal pencils".

He said "ok here just inhale it and breath out"

I did and started coughing a lot. niall handed me his drink I thought was water but it wasn't not. it was alcohol. which made it worse.

Zayn smacked Niall "you idiot that was alcohol."

Harry tapped my shoulder handing me a bottle of water drank it trying to catch my breath "Jesus niall you didn't say I would die"

he said "you took to big of a hit"

Liam said "why doesn't someone shot gun it for her so it won't be so harsh" I said what's that? Louis said "someone breaths it into your mouth" I said "oh"
Louis said "I can do it if you want."

I looked at Harry

Louis turned to Harry "or is that a problem?" with a smirk

Harry said "no problem"

Louis grabbed my knees and pulled me closer to him he said "ok ready?" I nodded he inhaled and softly grabbed my chin and breathed the smoke in my mouth.

He smiled. "There ya go love"

I didn't cough it was actually easier. I looked over at Harry who was starring daggers at Louis.

Harry said "lex can you get me a beer?" I said sure and got up and went inside when I came back the guys were all smirking except Harry. He said "thanks" I went to sit on a open chair but Harry hand on the back of my thigh softly pulling me towards him. I sat next to him.
He extended his arm on the back of the couch. Asked how I was feeling?
I gave him a thumbs up

he said "words lex"

I said "I feel calm"

I listened to them talk some more a few times They would be talking about something and Harry would grunt and they would stop talking.

Liam said "do you have any close friends lex?" I looked up and starred at him and said "yeah I did Caleb but we stopped being friends"

"Why?"

"He wasn't who I thought he was"

Niall asked "was he your boyfriend or something?"

I said "no but I did like him".

Louis said "did you fuck him?"

My eyes shot up i said "my head feels weird".

niall said "you might be little high, how do you feel?"

I said "calm but my head fills empty"

Niall went inside and came back with the cookies I made and said "you might have some munchies" handing me a cookie

Liam said "are you still nervous?"

i said "no"

louis pulled out his gun and said "how about now?"

I jumped seeing the gun Harry yelled "LOUIS!" in a swift motion taking the gun and smacking him with the back of the gun . The guys laughed at Louis who was holding he's head. I sat there quietly.

Harry said "why are you shaking he's not gonna shoot you lex"

"no just a bit cold"

Harry said "here" and took off his jacket and placed it over me like a blanket.

When I looked up all of the guys were looking at Harry and I with a confused face

Harry said "fuck off I was hot and she's cold."

I listened to them talk. I felt my eyes getting heavy Harry placed his hand on my side and leaned over and said "if your tired you can rest on me." I nodded and laid my head in his lap.