47

Harry POV

We drove what felt like forever. I couldn't stop thinking about Alexis. I need her to be safe. We pulled up to a gentleman's club. We slowly went in one by one. I spotted Luke who had a girl on his lap.He was sat with 3 other men. He gave me the signal. I grabbed one of the man sitting at his table pointing my gun at his head "where the fuck is John and where the fuck Luke".

Luke smirked "ding ding ding."

I shot one of the men at the table. I switched the gun over to him. A door opens in walks John. he immediately draws he's weapon pointed at me. niall in a swift motion hits his gun and points his own at him.

niall shoved him "have a seat scumbag". Niall pulled a chair out for him

I scoffed "so you're fucking Luke. you're the one fucking my girlfriend?"

Luke smirked "You're the one she's crying about god damn it nearly takes 3 beatings to get her to shut up. Fuck she's so fucking tight which only leaves me to believ- "

I punched him in the face.
I know what he saying isn't true but hit still hit a nerve.

he laughed "someone getting defensive over a little fuckin slut don't worry I'm almost done then I will so gracefully lay her rest in a ditch."

niall spoke "your going to let someone talk about your fucking daughter like that you fucking scum bag".

John unamused "what's your point boys" with a smirk I said "we are here to get Alexis"

luke laughed "yeah how dipshit you don't even know where she's at maybe she's fucking dead already"

John laughed "shit for this stunt tonight she definitely will be".

I laughed hard so fucking hard "you don't think we have another man over here? I know she's staying with you dipshit. Why do you think I asked for you"

Luke looked at John "who the fuck" then back at me

"who's your friends Got any new friends lately" with a smirk

John looked pissed. "you touch her I will fucking ruin everything you have"

Niall said "aw look at him being a protective parent aww how sweet." Niall shoots John in the leg.

Luke yelled "You mother fucker" drawing his gun to niall

"drop the fucking gun Luke because now you have two guns pointed at you think how this is gonna go" Luke fired the gun at Niall. niall fell to the ground.

I shot luke. The place started to get swarmed with their gang. fuck this wasn't part of the plan.

Lexy POV

the door was bashed in I screamed and ran into the bathroom. someone chased after me. I closed the door there was banging on the door "Alexis open the door it's Louis for fuck sakes" I opened it

louis stood there "luke didn't tell you I was coming?"

"no he doesn't tell me anything"

"well we need to go now" he grabbed my arm pulling me. I stopped and hugged Louis. he froze he hovered his hands above me. "alright let's go".

He looked out into the hallway. "Stay behind me" I stayed close to Louis as we rushed down the hallway to a stairwell. we got into a black car

"where's Harry?"

"handling the plan Please don't be annoying and ask questions I'm not one for them".

I sat in the seat quietly we drove for a long time. i silently sat with tears.