6

Couple of days
Morning

I was brushing my teeth when Harry came in "I need to wee" I went to walk out "I'm just having a wee you can brush your teeth"

I turned away from him and continued he finished and came behind me I just stared at him through the mirror. I froze when I felt him putting his hand on my waist. "just reaching for my toothbrush love." He started brushing his teeth as well. I looked in the mirror to see him standing behind me I leaned down and spit.

when I stood up back up I watched his eyes dart up and met mine he smirked. my eyes went down to look at his bare tattoo chest through the mirror. I was suddenly flipped around I gasped. "Figure you could have a better look."

I looked into his green eyes completely frozen. Harry took my hand and placed it on his chest. I was still frozen "go on look you know I don't like asking twice." I looked down at his chest looking at all the tattoos.

I swallowed "did they hurt?"

"no not compared to the scars that are hidden under them".

"how did you get scars?"

he leaned down in a hush tone "I'm a member of dire what do you think".

"oh... why are you in dire if you were getting hurt."

"well it would be silly to start something and not join it. now wouldn't it?".

"start?"

He leaned down and washed his mouth out with water. A new level of fear hit me and you could definitely hear it in my voice. "you're the leader". he just smile and walked out . If I wasn't already scared of him i am even more now.

A couple of days later.

I was in the kitchen cleaning up breakfast. Harry said "the guys are coming over tonight for dinner so make something good." I said "ok what?" He laughed "I don't know figure it out" before he left for work.

I went through the cabinets to figure out what I was going to make. I guess baked ziti is it is. I went and started my chores once I finished I started on dinner. I wasn't excited about being in a house with all Harry's friends especially knowing they are in dire. I tried to not think about it.

It wasn't long until I heard a bunch of voices walking in. The nerves started they sat down in the living room.

Harry yelled "Alexis bring us some beers yeah?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed beers.

Liam asked "what's for dinner?"

I said "bake ziti"

niall yelled "fuck yeah!"

Liam said "I really need to get a maid you're living it up over here styles."

I walked back into the kitchen and set the dinning table and then went and told them it was ready. they all sat down and I turned to go upstairs not wanting to be in the same room as them.

Harry said "aren't you gonna eat with us?"

"I thought you would want to enjoy a meal with your friends".

"sit down Alexis." I watched the guys all help themselves to the baked ziti and the garlic bread".

I looked over to someone I haven't seen before harry spoke up "oh yeah that's Shawn." Shawn gave me a warm smile and a small wave. He seemed nice but let's be honest if hes friends with them he's also a murderer.

niall said "Jesus this is amazing."

louis said "I'm going to need to steal her from you"

Harry laughed "not unless you want a bullet in your head."

I sat quietly while they all chatted away. I tried to Mentally check out. What got my attention was when Liam said "How did you manage a 5 sum in the bathroom Harry?"

I looked at Harry who was smirking "easy I bent them over the sink and switched between them"

niall spoke "I can't believe I walked in"

Harry rolled his eyes "yeah yeah you knew what you were doing."

Niall laughed "you looked like you needed help styles."

"fuck I did, I was fine."

I choked on my food. They all looked at me . Niall laughed "look she's all shocked over guy talk"

I covered my mouth. "you guys had sex with each other?"

Harry choked on his food. everyone started laughing. Harry said "I DIDNT FUCK NIALL Alexis Jesus."

"oh."

Harry said "I was fucking some girls and niall walked in and took over one of the girls."

Niall said "do I look like I suck dick."

Louis yelled "yes." Everyone broke out in laugher. Causing Niall to throw his fork at Louis.

Liam said "why do you look so shocked Alexis?"

"why would those girls want that?"

Harry smirked "I am a very desirable man Alexis."

"did you force them?"

"no. why would I get off having to force someone to want me." I shrugged.
They continue talking.

"why are you guys in America if you're all British?" The room went quiet. Harry looked at me "work." Then niall said "I'm Irish."

"why are you not doing this gang stuff in the uk or Ireland?" Harry tilted his head "who says we aren't?" They all started getting up I started clearing the table and doing the dishes. I finished and went to my room.