100

Harry Pov

I got word that Dom is hiding shit from me. If it has to do with him being in contact with the other gang I'm dragging his ass right to the warehouse and showing him a real crazy person.

I'm not convicted it's that though but nonetheless I would be a stupid man not to figure out what he's hiding.

I tell lex to stay in the car so I can figure out what dom is hiding

I knock on the door dom opening hey mate what's up

Can I come in

Uh no not at the moment

I shove him back he shouted at me to get the fuck out

it's my Fucking town don't tell me what to Fucking do or

He punches me. Get the fuck.. I punch him grabbing his shirt doing it again.

He fights back. This mother fucker has a death wish.

STOP an unfamiliar voice shouts a voice that doesn't belong to a man but to a boy.

My eyes settle on the boy but lock on the situation at hand. He has a gun pointed to Alexis. With out hesitation I pull mine pointing it at the boy.

Lex eyes widen "Harry put it down!"

Dom draws his gun on me.

I shake my head "not until the little fucker puts his down."

Dom shouts "Logan put the gun down!"

Logan yelled back "NO he's going to kill us!"

Lex spoke "harry won't hurt children"

I stayed quiet because this kid has a few seconds before i break that rule

Dom spoke "you don't want to hurt her mate."

I clear my voice "point the gun at me and I'll drop mine."

Dom spoke "drop your fucking gun as well Logan!"

He hesitated but dropped his gun to his side. Dom let's leave go far away again

I spin the dom "who the fuck is the kid and why the fuck did he point a gun at my girlfriend."

Dom walks over to the kid snatching the gun. "Look we can leave Harry's he's voice rung out with sadness.

Logan shoved dom "we have the guns dom let's go!

Dom shook his head he'll have his men on us before we reach the gates

"So shoot him!"

I almost laugh

Dom turns to the kid "LOGAN STOP! HES THE FUCKING LEADER!"

The kid grabs his head realizing the situation "he's going to kill us."

Dom looks to me pleading "please please mate if you need to kill me fine. But please please don't hurt him."

"DOM NO!" The kid shouts

dom continued "he's a good lad i swear he just scared right now. Please he's young and innocent."

"Who is he?" I finally asked

"My brother"

"Tell your fucking brother not to fucking point guns at the wrong people."