44

Luke came home one night he looked panicked "I need to do something to you" I froze watching him step towards me I took a huge step back shaking my head no. he said "I'll fucking explain later ok. Just come here we need to hurry" he grabbed me and kissed my neck it was soft then quickly turned rough. I pushed away but he held me in place. Once he pulled away it looked like he felt guilty for what he did.

tears were coming down my face. He didn't look at me. "start cooking dinner John coming"

"who the fuck is John?"

"your father."

I froze "why is he coming"

"he wants to see he's fucking daughter".

Luke walked out of the kitchen .
Not to long after I heard johns voice luke spoke "she's in the kitchen cooking dinner"

John "wow you got her cooking"

Luke said "best fuckin money I spent in a long time."

John walked into the kitchen I froze in place he smiled at me I turned around to stir something. Luke came up next to my and rubbed my back I would rather be anywhere else right now. John spoke "miss me baby girl?"

I mumbled "Not one bit"

John said "excuse me?"

Luke pushed me against the counter grabbing me face. "That's no way to talk to your father. Apologize."

"Im sorry"

We sat down at the dinner table

John said "Jesus Luke you're a fuckin animal look at her neck" my hand went up to my neck. Remembering him kissing my neck earlier.

Luke said "I can't get enough of her" smiling proudly

He said "so she's good in bed huh"

luke said "like I said best money I've spent in a long time"

I dropped my fork causing them both to look at me. I looked at Luke and he gave me the death stare to keep my mouth shut.

they kept a conversation going about me. it was gross. I wanted out of this room "I'm going to start cleaning the kitchen" and stood up and walked out .

Luke came in not long after and started grabbing me and whispered "please follow" he leaned in and kissed me and spoke "You want my cock Alexis yeah you fucking slut want it right now" looking at me begging for me to say something "yes please" he kicked the cabinet hard it was loud. "Fuck Alexis your such a good fucking girl for me maybe I should reward you with my fucking cock would you like that you fucking slut". I froze he shouted "FUCK WORDS ALEXIS I told you NOT TO NOD" " im sorry" I spoke he said "maybe you need to be punish". Luke said "down on your fucking knees Alexis" . Shoving me down I was confused and terrified.
There's no way he's going to make me..

I want Harry.

Luke undid his pants and held his belt in his hands I heard johns voice say "enjoy I'll be heading out . Thanks for dinner Alexis" Luke spoke "don't fucking thank her when it's her job." The door shut. Luke froze for a bit he looked down at me. he fixed his pants and pulled me up he walked over to the door looked out the window he sighed "he's gone".

I watched him pace the house. tears were coming down my face he looked at me. "I'm so sorry I had to"

"why did you lie and say we slept together"

"because I told him that"

"why"

"fuck um sit down . Please for the love of god i need you to keep your mouth fucking shut Alexis ". I sat.