63

I came home from a long day of work i looked over on my bed to see a gift bag. I walked over confused

There was a note next to it.
Harry.

I opened the gift my eyes widen and my mouth dropped open. My cheeks burned red with embarrassment. I quickly put the gift back in the bag and put it under the bed.

I started cooking dinner. I got a text from Harry

'do you want to come to Louis's?'

'No it's okay I'm pretty tired.'

'Do you want me to come over?'

'No it's alright go hangout with your friends I'm just gonna eat something and head to bed.'

'You're not upset with me or anything are you?'

'Nope <3 just had a long day at work and barley slept last night due to someone..'

'Hey you didn't seem to complain last night. But alright get some rest I'll see you in the morning love you.xxx'

'Love you more'

I sat and ate dinner watching the office. Passing out on the couch.

Couple of days later

Harry was over. we laid in bed. He was really cuddly.

"So did you get my gift?" He questioned

"Hmm?"

"Lex the .." I covered his mouth making him smirk

He moved my hands "so you did get it."

"Harry" I put my hands over my face.

"Have you used it?"

"No!"

"Why not? I even bought it in yellow your favorite color."

"Harry."

"Lexy.." he laughed "where is it."

I shrugged

He leaned over grabbing my arms and pinning them to either side of me "where is it don't make me force it out of you."

"Under the bed" I whined

He laughed reaching under the bed pulling out the gift bag "You didn't even take it out of the box."

"Harry" I laughed

"have you ever tried one?"

"No Harry remember I don't.."

"Hmm.. can I use it on you?"

My eyes widened

He leaned over and kissed me. "If you don't like it then we can stop. Maybe once you see it's not scary and actually enjoyable you will use it."

"Harry" he took it out of the box making my face turn even more red
"Why would I use that if I have you? Plus shouldn't you be jealous."

Harry gave me a deadpan "I'm confident enough in my cock that I know when it came down it you would choose me" with a laugh

He laid on his side next to me pulling my chin to kiss him. Kissing deepened he pulled away with our foreheads still touching "may I?"

I nodded pulling him back into the kiss.

I felt vibration touch my core though my underwear. I took at deep breath at the contact. Harry lead the kiss moving the object around my core. It became harder to concentrate on kissing

"Take off your panties" Harry mumbled

I looped my finger pulling them down he connect the object to my core. He smirked through the kiss "does it feel nice?"

I nodded

He rubbed it around opening my legs more. Making me gasp. And reach for his hand. He smirked "tell me to stop if it's to much."

I shook my head no

"Words baby."

"Don't stop."

Harry kissed my jaw down my neck back up to my ear.

"You hold it. I want to watch you please yourself."

"Harry" I whined

"Don't worry I'll take over when you get closer."

He placed the vibrator in my hand. And watched as I placed it where he held it previously. My eyes shut.

I felt movement I opened my eyes to see Harry shuffling around to get himself out.

He started stroking himself while watching me. My eyes fluttered shut again.

Harry's voice spoke into my ear "fuck baby you're so hot pleasing yourself."

I continued
"Harry I'm close."

Harry moved so he was on his knees taking the toy from me so he could take over.

My eyes closed

"Baby open your eyes."

I opened them. Harry was stroking himself while connecting the toy to me and moving it all in the right pattern.

Bliss

Harry threw the toy to the side leaning over connecting his mouth to me.

I gasped "Harry I'm sensitive."

"let me taste." Flatting his tongue to my core. Sending me into a moaning mess "Harry I want you."

He smirked "told ya I couldn't be replaced by a toy." Pulling my thighs closer to himself.

He rubbed himself along my slit "Beg."

"please baby I want you so bad."

He pushed himself into me. His chin falling to his chest. He thrusted into me.

I pulled him closer by his shirt so I could kiss him. Pulling his bottom lip he moaned fuck. He placed his hand on my throat. Kissing me more. He started thrusting faster. Both of us becoming a moaning mess.

"I'm close"

He hummed nodding.

Bliss.

He fell over onto my chest panting before I even came down.

I love you harry.
I love you Alexis.