16

I was sat on the couch drawing and humming a song.

so tell me girl if every time we
To-o-uch, you get this kind of ru-u-ush
Baby, say yeah, yeah.

Harry laughed making me jump. "Are you singing my song?"

"No.."

"Hmm don't lie" sitting next to me.

I laughed.

"has anyone told you your laugh is adorable"

I bit my lip and slowly shook my head no

He let out a deep breath and said "don't do that."

I tilted my head "do what"

"Fuck you're so innocent. Don't bite your lip."

I put my hands over my face he moved my hands he's hand stayed on my cheek. I looked down to his lips. His lips crashed into mine. We kissed he pulled me into his lap gripping my hips tightly. His lips were something. Soft and addictive i never want to stop kissing him. His thumbs pushed deeper into my hips.

"Can I make you feel good again? Can I taste you again?" I nodded he pulled away from the kiss "words" I whispered "please" Harry's hot breath in my neck "fuck lex do you know what you do to me."

He's hand slipped into my cotton shorts into my underwear. "so fucking wet" He rubbed his finger in circles

"Do you want to ride my fingers?"

"Yes"

He let his two fingers slip into me. My head went into his shoulder he started moving his fingers. I moaned softly.

A hard bang on the front door made us both jump I jumped completely off of him. Thank god because Louis's came in saying "styles are you ready?"

I sat on the other couch trying to seem normal.
Harry said "fuck I guess" standing up. Harry said "I promised the guys a football game." Louis came out of the kitchen with a beer and said "styles let's go." Harry started to leave then patted his pockets. He turned to Louis and said let me find my phone I'll meet you in the car.

Harry walked over to me and kissed me his tongue asking for permission to enter again I let him deepen the kiss he pulled away.

"To be continued."

Next day I slept in so I didn't see Harry before he left. I couldn't stop thinking about Harry though.

I set the table for dinner waiting for roast to be done cooking. Harry walked into the kitchen with a smirk "hi" he bit his lip "to be continued." And pulled me into him kissing me. Mumbling "distraction" *kiss* you're a bloody distraction. *Kiss* during football *kiss* in the middle of the night *kiss* at work *kiss* I couldn't stop thinking about getting another taste." I pulled him closer to me. He picked me up placed me on the table.

"You must have know that huh is that why you're wearing a skirt"

I bit my lip

He smirked "very cheeky" He got down on his knees and kissed up my thighs grabbing them pulling me closer. Yanking my underwear off. He lick directly up my strip. Not wasting anytime My head went back. Fuck his tongue was moving in all the right patterns "fuck I missed this taste" I felt him add his finger. I moaned fuck Harry he said "I could cum in my pants just hearing you say the word fuck." He continued to pump his fingers and use his mouth . "Harry.." "are you going to cum?" "I think" "cum for me let me taste more of you." "Fuck Harry" he groaned into me. I felt the bliss take over. Harry pulled back placing a soft kiss to my core then to my thigh. "What I would do to have you right now." I said "we can if.." he stood up "No we cant" I leaned on my elbows
"why? You're not in a relationship or anything right?" He chuckled pulling my underwear over my hips "I'm not a relationship type of person." Sat fully up my hands went to his shoulders down his chest "so why not then?" "Because Alexis." Before turning away and walking out of the room.