57

It's been a busy next couple of days with work. Im getting into the swings of things faster then I thought. Its fast past and a lot of the time loud. It's not the same as when I cook at home where I'm in my own world.

Today was my day off and I pretty much sat around reading and drawing.

There was a knock on my door. I opened the door to see Ed "hey do you want to go down to the pub for a bit?"

"Yeah sure let me get changed"

I grabbed a cute outfit and put it on.

"Do you think Harry will be there?" I asked while putting on my shoes

Ed shrugged "not sure if he is maybe you can talk to him" he nudged me

I scrunched up my nose. Shaking my head no. "I want him to talk to me first."

Ed laughed "are we talking about the same Harry."

I laughed we got to the bar "can we stay down here? I don't really wanna go upstairs at least not sober."

"Yeah of course. what do you drink?"walking up to the bar.

"I wish I knew. Harry always got the drinks it was something girly"

He nodded and order a drink holding it out for me. We drank.

"Wanna play darts?" He asked Pointing at the dart board.

"I've never played but sure."

We walked over. Ed Handing me the darts.

I pushed them back into his hands "No you go first so I can see how you throw it"

He laughed said "I'm not to good at this either so I'm not sure you should be taking tips off of me"

He went hitting the board "not good my ass." I laughed

He handed me the darts. I threw it and it didn't even hit the board "I suck i this" I whined

I threw another and it missed again ed placed his hand on my back "here move closer."

I threw the last one and it stuck no where near the middle but hey! I jumped up and hugged Ed he spun me around. Being just as excited as I was.

When he put me down i happened to look up I made eye contact with Harry. I quickly looked away.

Ed said "here try again now that your getting the hang of it."

I could feel Harry starring. I would glance up and there he was.

We played a few rounds Ed getting us drinks.

We heard yelling and we looked up and could see Harry holding a guy against he wall near the railing.

Ed said "uh oh someone ticked off the grumpy bastard." Ed must have realized My mood switched seeing Harry.

"Are you any good at pool?" Ed asked

"surprisingly yeah." I smiled

"ok let's see" we walked over to the pool table and he started the game we played I was in the lead. Ed was in disbelief.

"How are you winning!" Shaking his head.

"my friend growing up had a pool table in his basement."

"Same friend with the legos?"

"Yeah.."

"You two hung out a lot huh?"

"Yeah basically my only friend growing up."