85

It was now the next day. Harry and I stayed awake talking. Which felt amazing even though we haven't physically spent time apart the last few weeks. emotionally I wasn't there.

There was a knock on my door I got up and answered it.

Louis.

"Looking for Harry? He's still asleep." I asked

He chuckled "lazy fucker. But no I wanted to talk to you."

I sighed knowing what he wanted to talk about.

"Louis I'm sorry I didn't.."

"No I'm sorry. I should have looked into the situation more before just handing you drugs."

"No Louis you're not responsible for taking care of me. I shouldn't have.."

"Ok whatever to who's fault it was..Are you alright?"

I stopped and looked at him. "Yeah Harry and I talked last night."

He looked down shaking his head. "You realize that he can't fix all your problems right? As much as he thinks he can and wants to. he can't..he would probably shoot my dick off for even saying that but it's true. You should talk to a professional."

I sighed "Im okay now"

He gave me a deadpan look "genuinely okay or at the moment ok? You've gone through a lot of shit."

"Ok but you've gone through shit Harry's gone through shit and.."

"And we fucking literally kill people! Don't look at us like we are ok because we certainly aren't. You lex are good you need to sort yourself."

The door to the bedroom opened revealing Harry rubbing his eyes. He looked between Louis and I. He's eyebrows shot up. "Why are you here?" He spoke annoyed.

Louis sighed "I just wanted to talk to lex."

Harry looked at Louis "Hmm interesting.."

"Harry.." I snapped "he came to apologize."

Harry scoffed "as he Fucking should even though.."

"Harry! Enough we talked last night! You're not allowed to be mad at Louis."

Harry sighed rolling his eyes.

Louis spoke "well I should get going." Walking out of the door.

I gave Harry a deadpan face. Which he just shrugged.

I rolled my eyes walking to the kitchen.

Harry followed wrapping his arms around my waist. "He just came to apologize right?"

He thinks Louis gave me drugs.

"Yes but If you want to pat me down or search the apartment you're more than welcome too."

He kissed my jaw. "Not what I meant.."

"It is what you meant but he mentioned that I should talk to someone.."

"That's actually a good idea."

"I don't know.. I'm not good with opening up.."

He sighed "i can relate" he laughed in my shoulder "but maybe you should try it out see if it helps. Probably would give better advice then I could."

"I think you give good advice.."

"My advice would be to kill who ever is the cause of my stress and then fuck until I forget."

I laughed "ok the first half I don't agree with but the second half seems like a decent idea..."

"Yeah?" Harry kissed down my neck "Well you're welcome to use my body whenever you please"

"Aren't you the sweetest." I giggled as his lips tickled my ear.

"Shh not so loud. Can't have anyone know I have a soft side." He laughed

"Maybe people should know it's my favorite side of you." I kissed him

"Hmm that doesn't sound very gang leader though"

I smiled "I guess you're right plus as much as I love soft Harry the tough bad boy Harry is kinda a turn on"

"Alexis Davis are you saying me being a gang leader gets you wet?"

I shrugged "a little"

He shoved me against the wall roughly "does this turn you on?"

I shrugged "you tell me"

He's chuckled slipping his hand into my shorts. He hummed in approval.

I grabbed his wrist "Harry you can't be mad at Louis." He eyes me "I'm serious."

"I know you did not just mention another man's name when my fingers are in your pussy."

I smirked at him. "Promise me."

He pulled his hand out. "I'll sort it out with him. I'm pissed but I'll sort it out."

"Harry." I whined

He kissed my lips "exactly I'm Harry I can't just get over something. Especially when it comes to you. We will talk."

"You're not going to hurt him." I state

He winced "baby im gonna hurt him."

I went to speak but he kissed me shutting me up. I pulled back. Whining no.

He shhed me

I grabbed his face "you said last night you wouldn't."

He sighed putting his head on the wall. "Someone needs to be punished for this. I'm angry."

"Yeah me."

He smirked at me "you?"

I nodded.

"You want me to punish you for going behind my back? For trying to leave me.?"

"Yes."

His hand smacked me in the face not hard or soft just right. "You're mine Alexis. You're not allowed to leave me. Especially by ending it."

I watched his eyes they were filled with hurt and anger.

"Do you understand me?"

I nodded

He smacked me again. "Words Alexis."

"I'm not going to leave you Harry."