13

I was in the kitchen singing dancing around while cooking dinner in my own little world. When I turned around I saw Harry standing in the doorway.

I immediately felt embarrassed how long has he been standing there. He talked over the music "don't be shy keep going." I stood frozen Harry walked toward me singing the lyrics

'Cause there'll be no sunlight
If I lose you, baby
There'll be no clear skies
If I lose you, baby
Just like the clouds
My eyes will do the same if you walk away
Everyday it'll rain, rain, rain.'

He took my hand and spun me around he pulled me close to his chest. We haven't been this close since he went down on me... which was weeks ago.

Kiss me is what the little voice in my head was shouting. The timer for the oven went off I pulled away and got out the casserole I made. Placing it on the stove.

We sat down at dinner. We sat quietly eating just the sound of our forks moving

"Niall told me you guy have a band."

"That Irish boy quite the talker huh"

"He said you guys perform?"

"Yeah we have a venue in town we do gigs at"

"He mentioned something about a annual festival.?"

"Yeah the anniversary of dire we perform other members perform it's actually a lot of fun."

"When is it?"

"I'm afraid you missed it this year sweetheart it was a week before you came here"

"Brought"

He sighed and scratched his head "yeah"

"Am I going to be around for next year or will I be dea- i paused .. home? looking down

"Hopefully we will have you sorted out by then."

"I nodded what about gigs?"

"You want to see us play?"

"Kinda yeah"

"Alright we have a gig coming up." "What else did niall tell you?"

"If you're worried he told me why I'm here he didn't. He said and I quote 'fuck off'"

Harry laughed.

"You should consider letting me move in with niall."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not you said it yourself I'm annoying and can't wait for me not to be here."

"I'm doing you a favor"

"You can just admit you like having me around."

"No trust me living with that fucking leprechaun is the worst."
It was silent. "And maybe you aren't that bad to live with."

I smiled  even though I hated Harry hearing him say that made me a little happy. But that could just be the people pleaser in me.

Harry POV

We sat at what we call headquarters going over people on our what we call the shit list.
Louis was going on about how the guy he killed yesterday literally was offering his children for his freedom.

I shook my head "hopefully they will do well here."

Louis said "so how Alexis?" With a smirk

"wipe that smirk off your face before I have staff wipe it off the walls".

Louis said "do you fancy her Harry?"

"what no of course not."

"you better not Harry don't fuck with her like that. stick to the plan."

"Fuck sakes I'm not interested in her".

Liam said "you realize we will probably end up shooting her in the end."

I winced thinking about it I almost felt like shooting Liam for saying it.

Niall said "I normally wouldn't give a shit but she is a nice girl it's a shame." 

Liam said "don't forget who she is you two".

louis said "100 bucks you fancy her."

My fist connected to Louis's face.

Zayn laughed "Lou you idiot "with a smirk. Zayn spoke "In what world would Harry want her more then to just fuck her. Plus even if he did fancy her she's not like us; shit she shakes like a chihuahua sitting in a room with any of us you think she would actually want him."

"exactly I could give two shits about her she's apart of the plan. which is the only reason why she's alive right now..." 

I turned to Louis "your with Niall today and he's in charge."

"What why?" Pitching his nose to stop the blood.

"Because you're  being annoying now go."

I turned to Liam "are you still working on that case" he gave me a thumbs up with a yep "Perfect."

Zayn you go do your rounds and update me. 

I went into my office and make some phone calls as well as look over paper work. I couldn't stop thinking about lexy though. It would really suck if we had to shoot her. Liam reminding me of it really tick a nerve. I don't have a thing for her.. I really don't well ok maybe just in a I want to fuck her brains out and have her beg for me kinda thing. But I fucked any chance of that happening up when i gave her a punishment.

Do I feel bad yes.. no. She knew the rules she's the one who didn't listen. She's an adult she should be able to follow simple fucking rules especially knowing there's a consequence.

Maybe she was raised to be a spoiled brat who didn't have consequences. Lived life thinking she could do whatever she pleases whenever she pleases.

Maybe it's good I fuck up my chances to fuck her.