28

Harry in his office he looked upset. I tried not to bother him. I was walking by his office door which was open avoiding to look inside.

"Did I do something?" He's voice spoke confused

I looked at Harry "what?"

"You have been avoiding me."

"No, I just picked up that you are in a bad mood so I didn't want to bother you."

He stood up stepping towards me. "bother me." Glancing down at my lips.

I leaned up and kissed him. He kissed me back deepening the kiss. I decided to push myself. I got down on my knees reaching for his jeans.

"Stop" he grabbed my hand.

I stood up "oh I thought.."standing back up

"It's just fuck." He looked really frustrated. "I made random whores suck me off I don't want you to feel like that."

"I won't. I want to."

He sighed placing his thumb on bottom lip.

"Do you like when you do what you do to me?"

"I fucking love it".

"exactly so can I?"

He slid his thumb into my mouth "suck"

I sucked his thumb softly he let out a soft "fuck sakes.." looking at me softly "I'm trying to be good with you. Do you see how good I'm being?"

I nodded.

His eyes flickered down to his thumb slowly sliding it out of my mouth

"It's taking everything in me to be good."

I soft grabbed his wrist
"Show me."

Harry soft spoke my name "Lex" like a beg to stop with no meaning behind it.

"Vanilla" shaking my head smirking

His hand went to my throat "do you want me to show you how I like it."

"Please"

"Fuck that right there beg. Beg for me"

"Please Show me Harry"

His voice was demanding "Knees. now"

I got down on my knees reaching for the button of his jeans.

"Wait" I looked up at him confused. "If I'm too much tell me. If you want me to stop tell me and I will ok."

I nodded.

"Words lex" grabbing my face "I need you to fucking speak" With a stern but Also sorta laughing.

"Yes.."

Harry's thump slide across my lip "good girl. now let me see your other pretty lips around my cock"

Completely flustered over his words i managed to unbuttoning and zipping i pulled his jeans down a bit kissing his hard on through his boxers.

"You're going to kill me."

I pulled down his boxers. I realized in that moment I didn't know what I was doing.

"So fucking innocent. All this talk about wanting to suck my cock but then-"

With that I lick up from the base to the tip
I freeze again. I look up at him

"Go on put my cock in that innocent mouth of yours." I open my mouth slowly taking him in.
His head went back with moan. I continued bobbing my head. I wasn't sure if I was doing it right but he sounded like he was enjoying it.

He sucked in hard "up"

I stood up. "Was that okay?"

"I nearly came so.."

he picked me up. Bring me upstairs to his bed. He pulled my pants off he hovered over me.

"Normally I would be so fucking happy letting a girl finish me off. But you.." he chuckled you.." He placed his finger under my chin tilting it up he began to kiss my neck. "I want to please you. I want to enjoy our time together."

He went down to my lower half opening up my legs and putting them at his sides. While running his hands up and down my thighs.

"I usually skip out on going down on woman. Simply because it doesn't do anything for me. But you.." he leaned down to my core licking up my strip "I don't ever want to stop." he let his tongue wonder around my hips began to move he pinned them down. "I swear I could cum by watching you be satisfied."

"Harry" I moaned. He groaned into me continuing to let his tongue trace all the right patterns I felt his fingers enter me.

"Cum for me and I'll fuck you so damn hard you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Pumping his fingers and connect his mouth to my core at the same time.

Bliss

His voice was hoarse "What a good girl. Now Beg me."

"Harry please." I bucked my hips forward he grabbed my shirt and pulled me to sit up kissing me.

"Please what?" Kissing my neck

"Please fuck me"

He smirk "I would hold on to that headboard if I were you." He pushed me back. Reaching over to his night stand and grabbing a condom putting it on.

He lined himself up with my entrance letting himself sink into me. We both let out a moan.

He began to pump himself in and out grabbing my hips to push himself deeper. My stomach hit the mattress he tapped my ass saying "knees love". Pulling my hips up and pushing himself into me harder.

I let out a small whimper he moaned shit. He went hard and fast. I listened to his advice and grabbed the hand board. He squeezed my ass hard.

He kept going "Harry im gonna.."

Grabbed my face making me look over my shoulder at him "don't you dare cum." Pushed into me harder "not yet."

He flipped me back to my back "I want to watch you cum." He continued thrusting into me. I closed my eyes trying not to cum. I let out a small whine. I wrapped my legs around his torso "fuck cum for me baby I'm close be a good girl and cum for me." He's thrusts started getting sloppy. He placed his forehead on mine our faces mirrored each other hitting our high. bliss.

He chuckled pecking my lips. Then falling to the side of me.

We laid there trying to catch our breath. After a bit got up to use to rest room and cleaned myself up. when I opened the door Harry was there holding out a water bottle. I took it as he went into the bathroom himself.

I walked back into my room. Trying to process what Harry was saying while he was going down on me. When Suddenly I was picked up i yelped "Harry! What are you doing?"

"Bringing you back to my bed."Walking towards his room and plopping me down on his bed.

I laughed "does bad boy Harry want to cuddle?" Pouting my bottom lip.

"Hey careful I was being nice and holding back a bit."
Smiled "tell me you want me to cuddle you and ill stay"

"Who says I'm asking?"

"Can I get pajamas first?"

He turned to his draw "here" walking over to me and handing me his tee shirt "I'll turn around don't worry."

I really do appreciate how much Harry respects me not being comfortable with him seeing me without a shirt.